Thursday Chat: March 10

The recording of the ShopTo Gaming Show will take place soon and we have some other content on the way too.

We may also have a live stream today. We'll let you know.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 10 Mar, 2016

Comments
marvin 9 months ago
I would love for you guys to respond to me as I still haven't received my copy of the division and it two days after launch, and a full 24 hour since I contacted you.
marvin 9 months ago
You have the worst customer service ever im sorry your staff are rubbish
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 9 months ago
got the day off today to play SW4 Empires which arrived this morning - can't use the dlc code yet as it isn't on psn until tomorrow :( The game is really good though - I imagine 1080/60 100% of the time by the looks of it - which is great for a PS4 Musou game!
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 9 months ago
@turniplord. I was thinking about getting that. is it like the dynasty warrior's empire games or are there any differences?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 9 months ago
@lawler, kind of. The Main difference is because its an 'empires' game, so you only have 6 scenarios (but you can build your own) each being a map of Japan with factions on it. each turn you chose what do do with your time, hire people, increase crops, recover troops etc. Then you can attack or defend if you wish in the same turn. If you engage in battle it is a standard DW style level. The aim is to conquer all of Japan. I'm on 12 hours so far and not finished the first scenario. They last a very long time! Personally, I prefer DW 8 Empires because I love the DW characters more than the SW ones, but this game has some nice new features. If you have played and liked SW4, SW 4-II or DW 8 empires, you will probably like this one. Maybe look at a youtube video if you are unsure, you wont get any spoilers as every game is different.
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 9 months ago
thanks, turniplord. I'll definitely check out some video's first
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 9 months ago
@turniplord, the division is 1080p @ 30hz on ps4 and probably on low-medium settings.