Nintendo to add five new Wii U games to its Nintendo Selects budget range

Nintendo has announced that five new Wii U games are joining the Nintendo Selects £19.99 range on April 15.

The new additions to the line-up includes New Super Mario Bros. U +, New Super Luigi U,
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Wii Party U (Wii U GamePad Horizontal Stand not included), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD and LEGO® CITY Undercover:

All of these games will be added to the Nintendo eShop alongside their retail launch.

Not a bad line up don't you think?

Edited On 10 Mar, 2016

Comments
spaceninjaUK's avatar
spaceninjaUK 9 months ago
Wii u is dead, bring on the NX
PHILIP 9 months ago
Hopefully the NX will get more support than the Wii U did. I don't regret buying one as it has "different exclusives" than Ps4/XB1 can offer but that's all I ever buy on it. Since launch I own maybe 18-20 titles so I still have had enjoymemt out of it.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 9 months ago
will be getting lego city undercover once it drops
Neil 9 months ago
Why did I buy a Wii U again?....
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 9 months ago
I don't understand the comments about the Wii U dying just because they have announced officially something we have known for a few weeks with the US versions - that some games are going to the 'gold' collection and are getting a new, much lower, RRP. they did it with 3DS games a while ago and they have done it on previous consoles like the wii, DS and the Gamecube (I think) - I see this as a good thing because 1st party Nintendo games usually keep their price, but now they are being reduced...
PHILIP 9 months ago
Nintendo first party titles do usually holf their value. I remember them releasing N64 games "reduced" as well albeit in a different budget cardboard box. I have to say the Wii U seriously gets the least play in my house especially now the kids dont touch it. I picked up Zelda Princess HD the other day as I never finished the Wii version so will be dusting it off.