Wednesday Chat: March 16

It's Wednesday and we now know the price for PlayStation VR. So what do you think?

The headset will be compatible with a load of games, as we know. But it's also interesting that you'll be able to use it as a virtual cinema to play standard games and also use your apps.

At £349 the price is pretty decent and with an October launch there is some time to save cash for it.

So what about you? Are you excited?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 16 Mar, 2016

Comments
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 9 months ago
I am not too excited about VR, it just seems like another gimmick (like Move and Kinect) that will not pan out too well but will wait for it to be released, and if it sells well, or has a good game I must play in it, then will get it then. Just spotted that the PS2 classics on PS4 have dropped in price until 6th April. Just picked up GTA trilogy for £14.99, plus Rogue Galaxy for £6.49.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 9 months ago
just pre-ordered it with you guys - may as well. Also, the iOS 9.1 JB was finally released! just JB my parents iPad - now just waiting for the 9.2.1 JB to come out
PHILIP 9 months ago
I am gonna wait to see how VR goes I think. I have to say I really am interested in it but I am worried it will it be a novelty that will wear off. Saying that if a game comes out I really want it will be a 100% purchase... see what announcements come over the next few months...
PHILIP 9 months ago
@superniceguy thanks for the headsup on the ps2 classic ps4 remasters... I will get Dark Cloud and Dark Chronicle while the offer is on :-)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 9 months ago
well.. Had such a hectic week, found out i'm having a baby girl and now i want to buy an xbox one lol because i miss gears of war.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 9 months ago
plated the division last night :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 9 months ago
The new live action trailer for one piece: burning blood is pretty cool - http://youtu.be/rdatEFBG8FE