Wednesday Chat: March 23

It's Wednesday. So how is everyone today and what have you been playing?

It's been a fairly quiet news week, with most of the gaming news slowing down after a whole load of announcements and rumours last week, most of which surrounded PlayStation VR and the new PS4K console, the latter of which has not been mentioned since.

Other than that, we've been live streaming and checking out the new Battlefront content.

So what about you?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 23 Mar, 2016

Comments
PHILIP 8 months ago
Well..... Sony VR pre-ordered and paid for. Said to myself I wouldn't do it and would wait for more news/info updates etc but I've bit the bullet and hopefully won't regret it. I figured as its coming out a fair few weeks before Christmas if I don't like it or as my main concern it will give me headaches I can always sell it on ebay without too much of a loss. When I was about 8/9 (early eighties) I had table top games like Astro Wars, Frogger and TOMY released some 3D games that were like binoculars that you played literally stuck to your eyes. I suffered awful headaches so was banned from playing them so hope this wont give me the same result. Played virtual boy once years ago for ten mins but only briefly because I thought it was utter shite.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 8 months ago
Going to buy Hyrule Warriors on 3DS tonight/today if on pre-sale and have tomorrow off to play it. Also got my Square Enix mystery box arriving tomorrow, trying to avoid spoilers on whats in it. Supposed to be a play vai figure, a plush, a keychain, a soundtrack and a few other bits - cost 80 quid and supposed to be FF themed so i'm hoping its really good! Also gonna play day of the tentacle today (looks awesome in updated graphics) and may get bully later on
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 8 months ago
due to circumstances i've now had to sell my beloved PC :(((((((( ohh well these things happen. Picked up a xbox one though so if anyone wants to add me Joetoots
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 8 months ago
just in case anyone missed it as well - Smite came out on PS4 today for free (obv)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 8 months ago
turnip does it have micro transactions?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 8 months ago
@joe - probably - the PC version does. but I think you can get everything free if you put in thousands of hours, like LoL and Smite on PC. I've had a quick go of it - not my kinda thing, but I do know its huge on PC so people who like things like Dota 2 and LoL will probably enjoy it for a bit.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 8 months ago
There is an £11.99 pack on PSN atm. you get: "Includes access to the SMITE beta, a God Pack that includes all SMITE Gods (future and present), 400 Gems, and two exclusive skins!" - so all future GOD is alright if you like this kinda thing. I know LoL has skins every few months though, so this is the same; it could end up costing you loads if you must have them all. The '400 Gems' though - they will be the in-game purchases you can do. not seen the price on those though.