The latest update for Project Cars on PS4 has been released, adding in some fixes for vehicles and other areas of the game.
Here's the details.
Project CARS – PS4 Patch 10.0 – Release Notes
• Aston Martin - DBR1-2, Vantage GTE, Vantage GT12: Tweaked cockpit exposure to better balance the world brightness when driving in cockpit view.
• Ford Falcon FG - Made the in-cockpit steering wheel static when disabled so that the digital display is still visible.
• Ford Fusion Stockcar - Fixed a damage issue, tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
• Dallara DW12 Indycar - Tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
• Controllers - Updated the Fanatec support code to ensure the Fanatec handbrake peripheral works correctly when either connected via the USB adapter or the pedals to the wheel.
• Fixed an issue where, if the player pits on the final lap and only closes the pit board after crossing the place in the pitlane where the finish line is (but before the post-race screen comes up), the race would fail to end.
Are you still playing Project Cars? Are you excited about a potential VR version?