Games with Gold line up revealed for April

Microsoft has revealed the Games with Gold lineup for April 2016 and it is a pretty good one.

So what do you get for April? Well, from April 1 to 30 on Xbox One you'll get the entire series of The Wolf Among Us and on April 16 this will be swapped out for the more than decent Sunset Over Drive.

As for the Xbox 360 games, Dead Space arrives on April 1, while Saints Row IV arrives from April 16. Remember that Xbox 360 games now work via backwards compatibility on Xbox One.

Not too bad at all.

Edited On 24 Mar, 2016

Comments
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 8 months ago
another good month again spending more time on my xbox these days lol
GILES 8 months ago
superb month again about time Sony bucked there ideas up
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 8 months ago
Yep another good month although I already have the Xbox One games digitally. I have the 360 games but have contemplated getting Saints Row IV digitally many times when it has been on sale but thought it was not worth it and glad I did not. Also I would not have thought it would have gotten BC due to the Xbox ONE version. Assassins Creed was recently added as BC, hopefully this will finally come to Games with Gold soon, as it was mentioned it would be when they started it, but has not been given out yet.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 8 months ago
the RRP of the games is pointless because they can be obtained for much cheaper. Free Sunset Overdrive is good though, trying to entice people in MS? Also - I don't see the point in SR4 being BC. Surely you would just get the Xbox One version that includes Gat out of hell for about £20 - then you have 4, all dlc and the latest expansion. I guess they paid Deep silver a decent amount to let them make it BC.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 8 months ago
I picked up saints row IV and gat out of hell bundle for £6 in a sale last month
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 8 months ago
@super, thats what I mean, I don't see why they have bothered spending time emulating SR4. I would have thouht games that have been remastered wouldn't get a look in. It's like when Heavy rain and beyond two souls were announced on PS4 they came off PS NOW and I'm guessing the Dead Islands might do the same unless if Deep Silver are happy offering an inferior and superior version of the game on the same system at the same time?
PHILIP 8 months ago
Sonys free games last month were less than average. Good move by microsoft
spaceninjaUK's avatar