PlayStation Plus line up for April out now *update*

Update: The PlayStation Plus games for April are out now. You can grab them from the webstore here or via your PS4.

Original:Sony has revealed the full line-up of games heading to PlayStation Plus next month, starting on April 5.

The highlight for most will likely be Ubisoft's and originally Wii U exclusive Zombi, although it is also joined by competitive space shooter Dead Star on PS4, as well as I Am Alive and Savage Moon on PS3.

PS Vita,  gets fish shooter Shutshimi and A Virus Named TOM.

Check out the video below.

Edited On 05 Apr, 2016

Comments
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 8 months ago
Oh dear, the PS4 selections for PS+ are getting worse every time. Recent ones have been diabolical. I haven't played one for about 6 months or more. For anyone like me whose main interest is single player games, especially RPG's, it's a graveyard. Sony seem to have completely given up on anything like that and have shifted all their focus to digital online/multiplayer which holds zero interest for me.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 8 months ago
no thanks I will stick with the much better games with gold xbox is doing good with the great updates and stuff recently and with quantum soon ps4 is gathering dust lol
Massey's avatar
Massey 8 months ago
ps games are getting worse Xbox gold is better I get better games on the 360 than the ps4 might sell my ps4 and get an x1 instead
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 8 months ago
Zombi is a nice addition this month, probably wont play it though as I didn't like it on the Wii U - not my kind of game. I don't really care what games they give each month as i'm from the age of Xbox live with no extras each month years ago. Plus, I grabbed the 20th anniversary set off Shopto last week - 20 quid PSN credit + Steel book + 1 year PSN for 36 quid - can't argue at 16 quid for 12 months :)
PHILIP 8 months ago
Still got my Ps3 so am pleased with "I am alive" but have to say last few months I've not been impressed with the plus games. I know they're free but xbox gold titles do seem better quality lately. Sony needs to be aware of this
trancematic's avatar
trancematic 8 months ago
A virus named Tom is there for the Vita but no Shutshimi
trancematic's avatar
trancematic 8 months ago
Finally found it by searching Google and getting a direct link from there,when i searched this in the vita section nothing came up .
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 8 months ago
PS4 games will be getting worst because PS4 is in the lead in the console spare were as before it was nearly released so they had to offer better games then what Microsoft was offering, Which is also why Microsoft has upped their game and started offering much better games as they are behind in 2nd placed by a long way. Either way I don't care about free games at all, Just wanted to share my opinion.