Monday Chat: April 4

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

We've mainly been playing Dark Souls III and DiRT Rally, reviews for which are coming very soon. Otherwise it has been a quiet weekend of watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens, thanks to us having got hold of a digital copy.

So what have you been up to this weekend?

Let's chat!

Edited On 04 Apr, 2016

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 10 months ago
I'm thinking of buying assassins cred syndicate, What does everyone think about it? is it worth the £19.99 price? I cant afford to be throwing money around willy nilly anymre with a new bambino on the way. I know turnip has played this and will likely see it.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 10 months ago
I quite like it. I'd say it's worth it.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 10 months ago
Ok, that'll be my game for this month then.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 10 months ago
I liked syndicate, the first AC game I have played all the way through. played it through on PS4 due to the dreadful crimes DLC, and platinumed it. I now plan on playing it again on Xbox ONE. I liked the London setting. There is loads of glitches in the game ;)
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 10 months ago
The PS4 exclusivity ends March 31st 2016 so should be available on Xbox ONE soon, if not already. The 10 dreadful crimes missions are best played as you play through the game to give money and XP boost. If you leave them to play until the end of the game then they are less rewarding as you may not need more money or xp. I didn't need to buy any Helix, and if you collect social glitches then you are awarded helix points as long as server is available, and you are awarded Helix when progressing through the game. Info on the DLC - http://kotaku.com/assassins-creed-syndicates-best-dlc-missions-are-ps4-ex-1739467180
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 10 months ago
One more tip, there is an achievement / trophy to smash 5000 destructibles with your carriage, and is the rarest to get unlocked because people do not want to waste time smashing things after game is complete, but if you try and smash things when you get the chance as you play through the game you should unlock it.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 10 months ago
Got it £14.99 can't complain, I'll let you know what i think come the end of the month when it'll be done. Then it'll be far cry 4
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 10 months ago
Tony, i'm playing it on the xbox one
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 10 months ago
syndicate is good. a lot better than unity, that's for sure
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
anyone else notice Killer Instinct appeared for free on the Windows 10 store? Playing it now, its alright - full of Micro transactions like the Xbox version though - although there is a notice about it having cross platform dlc so if you own on xbox one then you should get what you have bought over there as well soon!