Wednesday Chat: May 11

It's Wednesday. So how is everyone today and what have you been playing?

It's been a fun week so far, with plenty of gaming news and a review for Uncharted 4. We still have another review to bring you this week too and of course, our ShopTo Gaming Show.

So how is your week going?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 11 May, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 7 months ago
Disney infinity is over :( they have closed the studio - so no more games after the final batch of figures :,(
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 7 months ago
Got uncharted 4 digitally (euro gamer said load times were iffy but for me there isn't any so they may be using the disc?) - it's a very pretty game but it's not as good as people have been saying it is. As a 'game' it's great, runs smooth, looks great, loads of options, lots to do etc... But I just don't like the story that much, I don't find it as interesting as some of the older games.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 7 months ago
Yeah I saw that last night about Disney. Was just writing it now as I never had my laptop upstairs with me. Sad news, though potentially good for Warner if it can get Star Wars in LEGO Dimensions.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 7 months ago
i think the Uncharted 4 load times are fine on disc. I love the story, stick with it. Also it looks amazing :D
Jason 7 months ago
I was unsure about uncharted but its just amazing im on chapter 7 and im so engrossed in it it really is gripping and great fun. The MP is also great fun too although probably has 50-60 hrs before boredom kciks it the overall package is fantastic and will help fill the summer lull with doom.
Chrissay's avatar
Chrissay 7 months ago
Finished uncharted last night and it was pretty good overall. I agree with turniplord about the story, but when it gets going properly the story is actually pretty good, I had no loading time problems when using the disc
Massey's avatar
Massey 7 months ago
uncharted 4 is amazing also got alexhine's gun and I wish I never got it now
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 7 months ago
Glad everyone is enjoying Uncharted.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 7 months ago
Just bought all the Disney Infinity 3.0 Light FX Star wars characters from CEX and Game - they released 7 of the Jedi's which have light up sabres when you put them on a base unit - but sold them all in different shops, literally 1 per shop - CEX was the only place I could find them all in the UK!