Thursday Chat: May 12

Other than that, we want to know how your week is going, what you've been playing and what games you are looking forward to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 12 May, 2016

Comments
PHILIP 8 months ago
Well after seeing Uncharted gameplay for about half hour last night I have to say I am very inpressed. Looks and plays amazing... only had to stop watching my mate cause I don't want to spoil the story when I finally get it. Been gaming since early eighties and seen many "stand out" games like Zelda Ocarina of Time etc... and this is another title to the list... Simply awesome.
Jason 8 months ago
No quake arrived so rather gutted tbh.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 8 months ago
Played a bit more of Uncharted - up to the part you drive the buggy - that was fun :) Dind't play too much though as got the latest Lego Avengers DLC and 100%ed that and i'm trying to 100% Lego Batman 3 - I really don't find it enjoyable as the other Lego games, but I want to plat it before I sell it
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 8 months ago
I also ordered a load of copper wire as this weekend i'm breaking open my wii skylanders portal and creating a shelf for my 'Light FX' characters with the copper innards wired into it so the lightsabers all light up :D - will be fun
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 8 months ago
I accidentally came upon the 'One piece: Burning Blood' demo on the PSN yesterday evening, as you do! WOW, L-O-V-E 'One piece: Burning Blood'!!!!! SO glad I have the Marineford edition pre-ordered now ^0^ ^0^ ^0^!!! PROBABLY, THE game launch to purchase for 2016. NOTHING will keep me from purchasing this ^0^ ^0^!! NOTHING!! Just downloading the demo for XB1 to see which version might be the better one o_0. It plays WAY better than their previous effort, 'J-Stars Victory Vs'; WAY, WAY better!! Might just pre-order the PS Vita version too as the DLC will be cross-play compatible ^0^!! In the demo you get to play in a coliseum with BEAUTIFUL water effects and a big, black fish swimming around which for an ichthyophile such as me, is PURE manna!! Again, they would have seemed to have nabbed this look from my creative ability on me Facebook page o_0 ^0^ ^0^!! If you were to ask me, this game launch is to video games what the 1988 movie 'Working Girl' is to the cinema culture ^0^ ^0^ ^0^!!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 8 months ago
Aw, the PS4 version IS the better one of the two versions of 'One Piece: Burning Blood', going by the demo, anyways o_0 o_0! Oh well, guess I'll have to stick with my PS4 Marineford pre-order and get the Ps Vita edition for the cross-play DLC functionality ^0^ ^0^ ^0^!! Anyone else played the demo too?!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 8 months ago
I've not played the demo but I have the collectors edition on order, with the steelbook and DLC etc - can't justify paying double that for the statue. I like One-Piece, but I don't like it that much, I just loved One Piece Pirate Warriors because I'm obsessed with 'Warrior' games
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 8 months ago
Oh, Nip, you definitely should download and play the demo before day's end ^0^ ^0^. I LOVED it!! I'm only getting the Marineford edition for slightly more than you're paying for the steelbook edition. I pre-ordered it on Zavvi when they hads a deal running, you see. I wouldn't shell out £105 for a collector's edition either, unless it were to come with a porcelain and silken Geisha statuette ^0^ ^0^!!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 8 months ago
yeah, its a bit pricey - think my version was ordered for about 35ish (ordered a while ago)
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 8 months ago
Awesome news - Star Trek Online is beaming onto consoles later this year. I've been playing this on PC since it was released in 2010, although not solidly. http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9956413
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 8 months ago
Here's a ShopTo scoop: personally, I can hardly wait for the following two, Zen Pinball II tables: a) the KNIGHT RIDER and b) AIR WOLF ^0^ ^0^!! Remember y'all, you heard it here on ShopTo first as put forward by a SCANDINAVIAN/Scot; ANCIENT, INDIGENOUS inhabitant of these, the British Isles ^0^ ^0^!! If, as I suspect, designers are nabbing my Facbook input then expect to see these tables announced pretty soon ^0^ ^0^ ^0^!!