Tuesday Chat: May 17

It's Tuesday, so how are you all today?

It's a pretty quiet week compared to last week, what with Uncharted 4 and DOOM now out there. While Valkyria Chronicles Remastered is out today, followed by Homefront: The Revolution later in the week, we suspect these won't have quite the same impact.

Still, we're excited for Valkyria Chronicles because we loved the original.

So what about you? Are you still playing last week's games or are you keen to pick up any of this week's new releases?

Let's chat!

Edited On 17 May, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 7 months ago
Been playing Valkyria Chronicles since you guys delivered it on Saturday for me :) - its really good :) - been playing a lot of Toukiden Kiwami on my Vita though - aiming to try and finally beat chapter 13 today or tomorrow :D
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 7 months ago
also, sold my Fire Emblem special edition for a big profit - so posting to the buyer on Friday then buying it digitally - I don't like carts on my 3ds, I like having it all in the system
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 7 months ago
Gonna stream VC later :D
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 7 months ago
Its great, just how i remember it - says its 1080/60 but seems like 30 to me, doesn't affect it at all though. It has a lot more story than I remember though! skipped through most of it haha! Can't be doing with watching a load of videos!
Jason 7 months ago
DooM is simply amazing its great fun and ive abandoned Uncharted chapter 12 to play it. Both great games with so many dissapointments releasing nice to get two good games with great value for money
Bunglefluff's avatar
Bunglefluff 7 months ago
Agreed. I'm absolutely loving Doom. My favourite game so far this year :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 7 months ago
finally beat Toukiden: Kiwami :) been playing it in work while its quiet on the Vita. Will be a grind to try and get the plat though :(