Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is to get a new expansion in the shape of Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One, the next free major content update that introduces a new map, two brand new characters and over 1,200 new character customisation items.
Trouble in Zombopolis is free for all players and releases just in time for summer on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Origin on PC. Zombopolis is the biggest map for the game yet, and includes dark undiscovered sewers and the Brain Street Strip. New heroes include Toxic Citron and Breakfast Brainz.
Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One offers new content and features, including:
- The all-new Herbal Assault Map, Zombopolis; the capital city for the zombies, featuring an all-new mini boss battle
- Two brand new characters to collect: Breakfast Brainz and Toxic Citron
- Over 1,200 new crazy customisation items to unlock in the Zany Zombopolis Pack
- Character balancing and gameplay improvements
- Boat Blast shooting gallery in the Backyard Battleground with leaderboards