Tuesday Chat: May 24

It's Tuesday, so how are you all today?

It'll be E3 soon, but before that we've been treated to some pretty great games. Today we've reviewed Dead Island Definitive Collection, while Overwatch is out now too. We'll be reviewing that soon, so look out for that.

So what are you playing?

Let's chat!

Edited On 24 May, 2016

Comments
Chris 6 months ago
Just done the new update 1.02 for the division will be hitting the new incursion
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
ive not been playing the division , i gave up as a massive bug hit my game and dropped my dps permanently by 70.000 for the last 2 months, just checked and its been fixed finally but im way behind now , not done any incursions, im on ps4 hamiltonjay5665 if anyones playing still i might jump on now and again
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
I got married in Fire Emblem fates. That was fun. I've been really trying to complete all the missions on Toukiden Kiwami as well, but its got pretty hard - completed the main game but going back to do the ones i've missed out on. I think its a better Monster hunter than Monster hunter - could never get into 3 or 4 on the 3ds (3 on the Wii U was good though)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
got just cause 3 last night in the sale xl edition with pass for 30 not bad :)
LUIS 6 months ago
hi who should i contact if my ps4 that i got from you guys have stopped working?
LUIS 6 months ago
LUIS 6 months ago
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Luis - what have you done to it! Shopto do say: Warranty Problem with your console? Don't worry! We'll collect and replace it, for FREE. (within the first 12 month) I would call the support line and talk to them about it