Thursday Chat: May 26

Speaking of gaming news, there are rumours of No Man's Sky being delayed, although we aren't writing that up until we know it's true. We are looking into it now. We'd be gutted if this does turn out to be true, but it'd only be by a month or two, so maybe it's not all bad, especially if it means a better games.

We've contacted Hello Games and Sony for comment.

So how are you all? Let's Chat!

Edited On 26 May, 2016

Comments
Tanja 6 months ago
Another big game delayed? Look at Uncharted 4. Naughty Dog's masterpiece was delayed as well and it was more than worth the wait. Even if No Man's Sky is delayed, I am not that much bothered by it because I'd rather wait a little longer to have a well balanced and enjoyable game than to fight my way through endless bugs and glitches instead (I'm looking at you Assassins Creed). I prefer to have a developer who rather spends a few more weeks to perfecting their product than to just throw it on the market to earn some money back and maybe....just maybe...fix all the existing problems with a later patch.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 6 months ago
If the delay is true is going to make the summer lull even bigger think the only major game out in next few months is Mirrors Edge
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 6 months ago
I am not worried about a delay if there is one, as still got plenty of games to play - Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank, Valkyria Chronicles, Tropico 5, Shadow of the Beast etc. Plus PS exclusive content with Lego Force Awakens being released on 24th June same day, which could be reason for the delay. Also I have a huge backlog on Xbox ONE, including Dead Island and Turok if it gets released. Summer months are coming too, and if it gets hot I will not feel like playing much, plus I am planning on either moving or reorganising my current property over the next few months, so will probably not have time to play much anyway. If I get an urge to buy something new then will get Dungeons 2 or TMNT.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 6 months ago
Actually Lego Force Awakens is 28th June, but there is also Star Ocean on 1st July, making 3 games within 1-2 weeks, so if gets delayed to mid/end July then that will spread things out a bit.
michael 6 months ago
Yeah i cant wait for mirrors edge thats gonna be awesome
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
well my dead island has just turned up! off to try it lol
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 6 months ago
You're lucky, Amazon have not even attempted to charge for my Dead Island yet, but I will probably get digitally anyway.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 6 months ago
Our review next Tuesday.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
turtles is supposedly crap :(
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 6 months ago
Yeah hearing mixed things about Turtles heard its only 3 hours long which is crazy at that price will wait till its half price before considering picking it up