Friday Chat: May 27

What are you plans for the weekend? I'm on holiday next week, so the news may be a little quiet, but sometimes you just need to have a break, especially with E3 just around the corner.

So what about you?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 27 May, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Bought etrian odyssey the millennium girl and persona q on my 3ds via the eshop as they have perm discounts to crazy prices because of the whole atlas/nisa thing going on. Also got dirt rally the other day - it's bloody hard that game! Think I need to make money and get a decent car as the starter is crap!! Also, gonna load up the crew tomorrow to get my free 50k crew points :)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
Playing more Dead island got addicted again lol, then full on witcher next week when blood and wines out:)
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 6 months ago
I'm looking forward to my holiday. Just heading to Glasgow, but only cause I miss Scotland and haven't been for a while. Not sure if I'll squeeze any gaming in.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
enjoy your holiday Joe hope the sun stays out warming up here now lol
Jason 6 months ago
Weather up here is fantastic sure its same for next week so youll have good weather for your holiday. All rain is down south I believe
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 6 months ago
Cheers. Looking forward to it :D
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 6 months ago
anybody know when PlayStation plus are announcing their monthly line up?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Some people and sites are claiming it is gone home and nba 2k16 in June but I don't know, too many people fake it to believe any of the 'leaks' - look at the Xbox gwg 'leak' that wasn't exactly what they got
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 6 months ago
ye, I never believe them sites. some people have been saying the resident evil HD re master since March. makes me laugh where people get this from. I've even seen people say the witcher 3, and resident evil 6. I don't know why people keep saying resident evil each month haha. but apparently watch dogs was seen on their line up, on a promotional poster a few months ago before they quickly took it down so who knows