Tuesday Chat: June 7

It's Tuesday, so how are you all today?

It'll be E3 soon, although before that Mirror's Edge: Catalyst will arrive. So are you excited for that one?

Also, it was a busy news day yesterday, with the leak of Dead Rising 4, which we believe to be a Xbox and PC remake or reimagining (although that's just based on rumours we've seen). There was also the first FIFA 17 teaser, the tease for Watch Dogs 2, the announcement of Agents of Mayhem, the reveal of the Final Fantasy XII remaster and it was only Monday.

Will there be more announcements and teases today? It does seem likely, although it makes you wonder what will be left for E3.

Let's chat!

Edited On 07 Jun, 2016

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 6 months ago
I'm really looking forward to seeing how fifa performs on the frostbite engine. Biggest news of the year for me that.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 6 months ago
My xbox live gold has expired, as there has not been any decent deals for it. I usually renew years in advance with 6+ months still left on it if it is on sale for around £29.99 or even better but there has not been. Hopefully there will be deals around E3, maybe even free access during E3. Taking a month off is one way to save a bit. Not really any need to renew until next month, unless there are some unmissable deals, I already have The Crew and Xcom.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 6 months ago
One news that came last week is that Neverwinter is coming to PS4 and does not need PS+
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 6 months ago
I played mirrors edge over the weeken via ea access. Not bad but found it frustrating a lot, I will wait for it to enter the vault. Hopefully Need for speed and Battlefront will get announced at E3 for coming to the vault later in the year, probably by the end of summer.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 6 months ago
Been playing lego marvels avengers on xbox 360 from a rent, and it is quite buggy and annoying in places. A couple of completed levels failed to pop the relevant achievements, one popped after free play, and the other popped after playing through it 3 times (story, free play, story). Also a few chars kept getting stuck. Annoying parts are that studs appear and before you get a chance to collect them cut scenes stop you, this seemed more so in this game, and help icons keep popping up wherever and getting in way of terminals which you can disable. The main gripe was that I missed 3 levels as it did not flow, it did a set of missions from the first film, and then there are 3 missions based on comics, which it skipped and then it gives missions from 2nd film. I thought I completed all missions when I did mission 15 and then jumped into free play. If I knew those other 3 missions existed I would have done them before playing levels from 2nd film, and before free play.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 6 months ago
Do you think that pushing horizons release date back could be so they can optimise it for the industries worst kept secret at the moment? The neo?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
@supernice that's my main annoyance with modern Lego games, the hub worlds and level selection is so messy and a pain in the arse. Bat,an 3 is the worst in my opinion. I miss the old walk to a message board, pick your level and play style, it's now got to have this fancy level select which makes it so easy to miss levels.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
I don't thing dead rising will be a reboot. Looking at the images, there is no shopping mall there. Maybe they are gonna base it on the crap movie that came out last year or the sequel that's out this year?
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 6 months ago
Super, you can find the best xbox live deals on eB*y. It's usually about £19.99 for a download code. That's how I do it, anyways! Just Select Video games and then enter 'xbox live 12 month subscription' in the search boxlet. Then you can filter the results further by using 'cheapest option' from the drop down list. If only ShopTo were to stunt with the price and offer a 'NEW REGULAR PRICE' of £23.99 for an 'xbox live 12 month subscription' and I could thereby keep extending it using this site o_0! What can I say but missed opportunity till now!!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Lots of news and rumours today! Bethesda rumours are crazy. I'm not gonna believe any of them until they announce them but skyrim remaster will be a popular remaster
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 6 months ago
a lot of people are saying that Bethesda don't re master games, but they're forgetting about dishonored remastered. it makes sense for them to do Skyrim. I read before that they ported it over to Xbox one so they could test their new engine for fallout 4 so it's pretty much confirmed