Thursday Chat: June 9

Speaking of gaming news, LEGO Dimensions and the new Destiny expansion will be the talk of the day as both as planning to reveal what's next a bit later. With it being close to E3 we will also be talking about our E3 predictions on the ShopTo Show a bit later on, although we'd like to know what you think too.

So how are you all? Let's Chat!

Edited On 09 Jun, 2016

Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
Anotanother retailer has listed skyrim remaster as able to order. Looks like it's coming
Massey's avatar
Massey 5 months ago
Really if that's true I will be buying it Skyrim was my favourite game on Xbox 360 clocked over 1000 hours on it until my console broke
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 5 months ago
I'm okay, thanks! Just been playing Street Fighter V on PC WHICH I actually purchased on ShopTo, cheers! It's pretty darned good; NVIDIA must have sent out a patch or something 'cause my edition is REALLY looking and playing well, wow! And to all you haters out there, this IS actually the only scrapper you be needin', it's THAT good!! This IS what I have wanted for SO long now, ingame currency with which you can purchase new stages, togs and characters; good ol' Capcom to have FINALLY introduced it! Makes TECMO seem EVEN worse!!! From henceforth, I shall DEFINITELY be purchasing most of Capcom Japan's output, Street Fighter V IS that good according to me!! Any news when Ibuki becomes available in SFV?! I think I have enough fight dough to purchase her straight-off-the-bat, ya see! Just canceled my Guilty Gear PS4 pre-order as I want that game on either the Wii U or PC or BOTH ^0^!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
haha - my stupid iphone can't correct my spelling correctly! - yeah, it has unofficially been announced - they said November I think but we shall see once they have their event. What is the point of E3 when everything starts to leek before it even happens? I'm still hoping for a FF9 PS4 announcement :)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 5 months ago
i just want to know what is happening about this 'neo' as i'm currently holding out on pulling the trigger on a ps4.
Joe Anderson (Editor)'s avatar
Joe Anderson (Editor) 5 months ago
I'll have my thoughts on Neo during the show :)