Microsoft’s announced “Kinect Sports: Calorie Challenge,” a new Game Add-on for RARE’s popular motion sports game.
In the new Calorie Challenge Mode, your favourite lunch foods and snacks will take the forms of your Avatar Calorie Rivals, seeing you compete against Peppy Pizza, Supersonic Soda and others. Each food mascot represents a calorie goal to burn off through a series of challenges set within an allotted time period.
Kinect Sports: Calorie Challenge will be available for 320 Microsoft Points starting 29 April, the “Calorie Challenge” game add-on offers 250 new Achievements Points, and two new Avatar Awards.
The “Kinect Sports: Calorie Challenge” Calorie Rivals are below.
- · Steady Celery (25 calories)
- · Blazing Banana (92 calories)
- · Supersonic Soda (133 calories)
- · Mighty Milk (198 calories)
- · Peppy Pizza (302 calories)
- · Chocolate Challenger (416 calories)
Remember you can save money on this and other add-on’s by getting your LIVE points here.