Monday E3 2016 Chat: June 13

It's Monday, so what did you think of both EA and Bethesda's press conferences yesterday?

There was certainly plenty of announcements, although if you missed any of them you can catch up on EA's here and Bethesda's here.

What was your favourite announcement? Did any of these announcements surprise you?

Let's chat!

Edited On 13 Jun, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
I really wasn't impressed with either of the events. EA was boring, really boring. Nothing new, showing off sports games even though they are the same each year and a vague look at starwars games. Nothing new, nothing surprising and the battlefield 1 match staring rappers and b list celebs - whose idea was that? It was really bad.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Plus that Fifa game mode - I thought it was going to be like a 'career' mode where you make a footballer and follow him through, like wwe does - but no. You play as a set guy - I have no idea who he is, is he a famous guy? Just seems like they should have let you be the guy and customised him.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
I didn't find Bethesda that entertaining either. Nothing new apart from quake which is a PC multiplayer only title which is probably a re-skinned new doom multiplayer. Skyrim looks good but I wonder if the 'improvements' means it's locked to 30 on consoles - will be a bit crap if it is. Let's hope the other events have more surprises!
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
Looking forward to xbox tonight , dead rising 4 and seems recore date was leaked last night maybe sept ,if the slim is more a improvement ready to order along with dead rising:)
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 6 months ago
There's plenty to look forward to still :D
Massey's avatar
Massey 6 months ago
seeing FIFA 17 it's put me off buying it but when Skyrim was released Yes
Jason 6 months ago
Battlefield looks breathtaking and even better its on Xbox One first...superb cant wait
Jason 6 months ago
Doubt id bother with a new slim xbox I already ahve a 3tb hard drive on it and I have no need for 4k as I have 4k with Sky Q for TV and movies and after all the games aint 4k so whats the point. Plus if there is a new console out next year its a total waste of cash. A proper new console I will be all over but not buying the same consle with a few features i dont need or have already added anyway.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 6 months ago
Plenty to look forward to? i think we must of been watching different things. Only thing i'm looking forward to is battlefield 1.
Jason 6 months ago
I think he just meant in general through out E3, this was only one show
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 6 months ago
Yeah I mean the good stuff is still to come.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
@joe "the good stuff is still to come" > Google Translate > "Sony's conference is on later...." :P - I wish these 2 were better than they were, but the leaks ruined it - they really need to keep better control over their news!
Jason 6 months ago
If your looking for good stuff you wont find it on any Sony conference im afraid.