Watch the Microsoft E3 2016 Press Conference live at 17.30

Microsoft's conference kicks off at 5.30pm and you can watch it right here on ShopTo.

The E3 2016 Xbox Conference is almost certain to show the Xbox One S which was leaked yesterday, as well as the new Dead Rising, Crackdown 3, Recore, Gears of War 4 and Forza Horizon 3. Although we mustn't forget Halo Wars 2 and Rare's Sea of Thieves.

We will of course round up all the news as it happens and round up the news and trailers at the end of the conference.

Watch live at 5.30pm below.

Edited On 13 Jun, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
probably wont watch this all live as I'm in work until 6. I wonder if they will show off anything new (except Dead rising)? Plus, is this Xbox or MS event? if its MS will they talk about PC ports as well or only XBOX games?
Jason 6 months ago
Cant wait for this doubt ill watch Sony show its usually tumbleweed and hot air. And lots of VR that the current console cannot run very well, no thanks.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
GOW4 looks very generic - win 10 and xbox cross platform is good though - I'm guessing we will see a bit of this in this conference...
sackdemajick's avatar
sackdemajick 6 months ago
jesus forza horizon looks insane!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
are they going to let you put Xbox one discs in the PC? they seem to like this 'buy it once and play on both platforms' - guessing it will only work with Digital. But literally everything is pc and xbox at the moment - what's the point having an xbox? I'm hoping that Crackdown 3 is both as well!
Jason 6 months ago
You are such a Sony Pony its really pathetic if you dont like anything go do something else and let the people who do like it enjoy it. Console gamers have no interest in PC gaming thats why they have a console.
Jason 6 months ago
Yeah FH3 does look insane cannot wait for it. Releasing early on in the year too so no big wait
Jason 6 months ago
Clubs and Arena how far ahead of PS can Xbox get in the online/social/competitive department?
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
man xbox killing it great times ahead
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
agree xbox is in your front room on a tv not always pc
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
Slim and custom controller for me i thinks lol:)
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 6 months ago
What a show so far by Microsoft !!!! Horizon 3 looks amazing
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 6 months ago
Still waiting for dead rising to appear and halo wars 2 so many exclusives this year !! (And next) glad Iv stuck with Xbox all these years
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 6 months ago
Omg state of decay 2 !!!!!!!!!! Wow can't wait
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
Have me some state of decay!!!
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
SCORPIO
Jason 6 months ago
OMFG RIP SONY
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
NEO what lol!!!!
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
sony needs to step up now
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Whatever Jason, I can't be bothered replying to you. Until the end it did seem like MS were giving up on Xbox as literally everything was Xbox AND windows 10. Not 1 Xbox only title, so why own one? Then they announce Scorpio next year so who is going to get an Xbox one now as all the new games are coming to PC as well. So if you have a PC then you don't need an Xbox, the Scorpio will be nice but the price will probably be quite a bit (I'm still worried about the Neo price) - also, did anyone else notice that dead rising was Xbox and windows 10 (no exclusive on) so maybe ps4 and nx?
Jason 6 months ago
Full 4k gaming yeee hawwww
Jason 6 months ago
Seriously go cry somehwere else no one cares that your upset you backed the wrong horse. Most people who have PCs dont have a pc that will run these games and of they did they wouldnt own a console anyway so having them on PC is not detrimental to xbox, we have the most powerful sysytem the world has ever seen, we dont care what the ponys think anymore there extinct soon and all coming back to xbox
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Plus (I am actually going to reply because your comment was so stupid) -I didn't even mention Sony, all I asked was if you could pop in your discs and play them or if it will be digitally bought only. Plus you can't say this conference was for the console, it was like 80-90% PC as well!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
You seriously need to grow up dude, you sound like Gloria!
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
lol can think of a few people whos gonna jump ship now, hope to see my entire back catalog of games will prob be updated to
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 6 months ago
Well the reason people will still need or buy an Xbox one is because it's far far cheaper than buying a top of the range pc ... Microsoft owns Xbox and Windows so it's kinda common sense for them to make games compatible on both isn't it really ? Totally brilliant show by Microsoft loads of surprises and great games coming, ps doesn't have the games that interest me exclusive wise plus my friends all prefer Xbox
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 6 months ago
One of the worse conferences ever from Microsoft game wise nothing remotely new apart from indie games just sequels no new ips that we didn't see last year. The Scorpio stuff was only thing good thing
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
i lost interest in ps4 months ago all about the xbox now first place i play
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
laugh at all the people here saying its all boring and nothing new but come the release days , they will be there playing them lol
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 6 months ago
I agree with Bindiana. That conference was disappointing, no new ip's and no surprises.
Ryan 6 months ago
Sony will have to pull something special out the bag to beat the Scorpion! So hoping they do ? ????
Ryan 6 months ago
Scorpio sorry
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
not a fanboy . was really impressed by scorpio specs . the game ilooked forward to recore really disapointed . . and tbh the whole show was shite . . EA apart from a beautiful looking but underwhelming mass effect reveal, was shite . bethesdas show I was made up for skyrim but rest was shite too . . not really been impressed by anything yet
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 6 months ago
With Scorpio not releasing until next year I bet a lot of games have been delayed to be scorpio enhanced, otherwise they may have appeared today. Next year should show loads more
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
What I find hard to believe is Phil Spencer's promise that the same games will run on all platforms. The Scorpio - original is a massive jump so developers would have to really optimise the games so they run decent on both platforms. I can see Ms allowing devs to 'leave thing out' to allow the game to run on the original. Otherwise, regardless of the new power, devs won't be able to fully use it as they need the game to run on the original. It's like if you had an Xbox one game but you can put the disk in the 360 and play the same game, Its a dramatic jump that I imagine will be hard to cater for
Jason 6 months ago
I smell jealousy....no I smell hatred lol
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Whatever Jason. Isn't it time for school?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Plus why would anyone be jealous. If it's good and it does what it says then I'll get one. I'm not bound to Sony forever. I can buy another console if I wish you know.... I do have quite a few different devices hooked to my TV, PS3, ps4, wii u, 360, gc and original Xbox and my PC. So I really don't get where your anger is coming from