Rumour: Microsoft conference leak, Will show Recore trailer, Final Fantasy XV Boss Fight, The Division Underground and Battlefield 1

Nerdleaks are claiming to have the inside scoop on tonight's Microsoft conference, first revealing details of Forza Horizon 3 and now of other first and third party titles.

First up, the site says that we will see a new ReCore Trailer (introducing characters) and the day one edition, which is due September 13th, although apparently no-one will talk about the game.

Following this, Square Enix (Hajime Tabata & Mathew Kishimoto) present Final Fantasy XV and will show a live gameplay demo on Xbox One in a fight with a huge boss. The release, as we already know is set for September 30.

The final two pieces of information include a trailer for The Division Underground, coming first on Xbox One on June 28 and finally, a trailer for Battlefield 1.

There is also a small hint that Gwent is coming to Xbox One and the same site also posted the following information via twitter.

We will need to wait until the conference to see if any of this is true, but what do you think?

Edited On 13 Jun, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Thats a better price for the Xbox slim - will that only have a 500gb h/d and the original controller though?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
plus, why will MS have the FF15 demo? would have through Sony would showcase this.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 6 months ago
Just rumour atm. Will be interesting to see if any of it is true.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 6 months ago
If these are true and with Dead Rising seaminly leaked as well Microsofts conference could be very underwhelming.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
I want Crackdown to get some gameplay footage. They will obviously bundle 1 and 2 with it as well
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
Either way some great games coming this year to xbox , the wallet's gonna take a hit lol:)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 6 months ago
Guess Microsoft have XV as Sony will have VII Remake
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
@Bindina - I thought Square had their own conference, that's why I'm surprised they have chosen Xbox to show off some of 15. unless they are announcing a PC version as well? Personally I don't think we will see anymore of 7 remake this year at E3
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 6 months ago
Nope no conference this year for Square Enix they are doing 3 days of streaming all sorts of different game trailers and gameplay videos over 3 days http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/square-enix-presents-e3-2016-program-schedule
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
Dont play my xbox much but defo interested in recore. Dead rising 4 and forza horizon 3 rumoured too
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
thought u sold it remember when I wanted to buy my spare one or gone and brought another lol
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
I'm just going to stop looking on this and other sites until after the conferences. All the leaks you are posting are pretty much ruining the experience for me now. Nothing has been a surprise at all this year and I blame it on all the media. i really wish the leaks would stop and let people enjoy the surprises as they happen - I'm sure the devs feel the same as well!