Watch the Sony Press Conference live at 2am

Sony's press conference starts at 2am and while we are planning to stay awake to cover it, we may just get up early and do a round up while we catch up.

If you are planning to stay up then you can watch live on the site below.

What is to be expected? Well, we hear Sony's conference will be amazing, so who knows what goodies they have in store for us. God of War 4, The Last Guardian, Sony Bend's game, an exclusive Spider-Man title. A new PS4 slim perhaps?

PlayStation VR is sure to feature.

We'll no doubt find out soon. We will either round up the conference as it happens or do it in the morning.

Watch below.

Edited On 13 Jun, 2016

Comments
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
only one game looked intesting , rest bore fest lol
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
you are like the worst hypocrite ever lol turned proper fanboy . just enjoy the games whatever its on
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
lol
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 6 months ago
Mind suitably blown. Well done Sony
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
explain please every one jumping on xbox did nothing new, sony god of war done , the rest just horror games and overpriced vr stuff , the zombie game was prob the best showing
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
i never jumped on anyone . i love both my consoles . was just disapointed the games i liked the look of didnt look as good today . not interested in a slim x console as i take care of my original consoles and theyre running like on day 1 so no need to waste money on something coz its smaller. not interested in neo . scorpio yes as thats a new console entirely . .
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
and i didnt see any prices of vr stuff apart from the set itself . which i was gonna get as im a family fan . but im not now as im not leaving out my little boy . gotta be 12 to use and itll break his heart if he cant hsve a go . so aint getting . no heartache lol
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
and kojima and norman reedus . im not even gay and i pitched a tent when i saw lol
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
Iclearly remember a few weeks back u saying thanks xbox for testing tomb raider i'll take the best ps4 version lol and before i sold my xbox one what price can you sell your new console to me for ? when i had a spare one , think a few people will jump ship when scorpio hits cause they want the best stuff , i was with playing xbox long before all the leaks started not coming crawling back now its getting better
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
forgot u did buy tomb raider aswell lol so your coments just look sily now looking back , most of the guys here who sold there x1s i bet there back next year or sooner we'll see
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
all my day one consoles are perfect btw , might get the slim just because i can and the improved dvr for 4ksets which i just got
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
i said u could sell yours to me actually . if it was spare i would have gave it to my kids . i dont sell my stuff or i wouldnt have bought it . only trade in games im done with
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
wtf are u going on about . read my comments. just said i love both my consoles . did you even read it . yes i did get tomb raider and praised it highly and I got halo awesome . im only on it for exclusives . my kids love it thats why would have picked another one up for them. and never said your consoles werent good . just said mine were
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 6 months ago
i said the better version of tomb raider will come out on ps4 . with dlc meaning . and i said thanks for beta testing the division dlc . and come on i wasnt wrong there was I . its a regular bug fest
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
So, kojima has 'rebuilt' PT - that's a pretty big thing!!! Loads of people will be happy with that. Was a great surprise.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Quite a few new games I've not heard of here too. That resident evil 7 was a shock, I thought that was PT at first haha! Wonder if it's 1st person the whole time, don't know any other 1st person res evil games. I would have liked more info on Neo but they have said that's coming later at another event
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 6 months ago
lol turnip Lord had a go at Microsoft for not showing anything "new" yet is loving Sony showing off resi 7 (a sequel) and a few remasters of old games plus a Spider-Man game (which have been done a thousand times) barely anything else in the show hhmmmmmm but he's not a fanboy honest
Jason 6 months ago
You sound surprised? Hes a well known troll round these parts! Xbox deffo win Sony cant get a top console ready in time for next year and MS have really caught them out big time. GAME OVER
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 6 months ago
I used to play ps years ago went from ps2 to Xbox 360 and never looked back ... all these years Microsoft have had far and away the best and most exclusive games especially for me personally plus the fact Xbox live is a near perfect service nowadays compared to the psn which still has to go offline for maintenance
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
@silver and Jason - tell you what, go look at my posts in this and the MS thread, please tell me where I said the was 'nothing new' at MS. Because you will see that I never said that it even hinted at it. All I put in another thread is that I'm fed up of leaks as it's ruined the show this year, that goes for ubisoft, Sony, MS and Bethesda so far. All I was saying on this event was that there was a few 'new games' as in things that hadn't been leaked. I wish you would both stop twisting my words and pretending I've supposedly offended Microsoft or something. Plus I can have my own opinion of what I like based on what games in into without getting permission off you guys. You both seem to love MS so fair enough, I'll get the decent games on PC. But I prefer the Sony exclusives - sorry for liking different things than you....
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 6 months ago
Turnip your first post on the Xbox conference thread (and you contradict yourself with it) was wonder if they will show anything new except dead rising 4 ... well dead rising 4 is a sequel just like horizon 3 halo wars 2 gears 4 so if you class dead rising as new then so are all the other games ? Just because something is a sequel doesn't mean it's not new ...
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 6 months ago
You also said it was all about PC not the console ummmm did you not see the news on Xbox slim ... Xbox Scorpio ... arena and game groups finding features for Xbox live among other updates ... Design and build your own controllers for Xbox I mean if your going to try and slate Microsoft at least make sense with it :|
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
I've told you what I meant by 'new' - I meant that hadn't been leaked previously - I know dead rising had but not fully when I posted that comment - which was before the event started btw - my exact comment was: "I wonder if they will show off anything new (except Dead rising)?" - as in, will they show off anything that's not been leaked.... - this is not a negative quote
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Then "But literally everything is pc and xbox at the moment " - this was typed before the controllers and the group things were announced - I wrote it at about 5:50ish as I was still in work. Up until that point - apart from the 1 min vid of the slim (which we knew about) - all the games were both Xbox and PC - thats what my comment was about - again, not negative, just stating live what was going on.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
So I apologise if you took what I said the wrong way regarding 'new' games but I cleared that up in one of the threads. plus, like i said, all events this year were underwhelming due to almost everything being leaked so i'm not just saying things about MS, the others as well haven't excited me as much as last year. You both need to calm down and stop reading into things that aren't there - you like your games and have your opinions and i'll have mine.
PHILIP 6 months ago
Considering the clear hate for Sony for God knows what reason you spend alot of your time on a Sony news feed ? Sound like a Microsoft version of Gloria.. My consoles better than yours lol... GROW UP ... As Jay said earlier both consoles are good in their own way.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
@philip - I made that comparison in another thread :) - Maybe it is Gloria, but she has bought an Xbox and got rid of her Wii U?
PHILIP 6 months ago
@turnip lol.... Amazes me the amount of hatred people take to others over a fucking brand of console. If it is Gloria she is probably gonna kick the shit out of me now ha ha ha
PHILIP 6 months ago
Gloria defecting from the mighty Nintendo.... Now that would top all E3 news lol
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 6 months ago
Never said I hate Sony I used to have a PlayStation myself but games wise they just don't cut it for me none of them appeal and Microsoft now has more and better exclusives not to mention the best controller by a mile and a great and very reliable multiplayer service in Xbox live