The latest Zelda is called Breath of the Wild

Nintendo has revealed The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Wii U, although it is also coming to the Nintendo NX, although Nintendo doesn't seem very keen to talk about the latter much.

The new game was being shown off by Nintendo in the latest Nintendo Treehouse broadcast at E3.

Nintendo's stream is ongoing and is also taking a look at the latest Pokemon games. You can watch below.

Edited On 14 Jun, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Zelda looks really good and smooth. Wish I was there to try it!
trancematic's avatar
trancematic 6 months ago
Graphically it looks dated compared to Playstation games ,but Zelda will shine in the Game play department for sure. Saying that,the Nintendo conference had to be the most boring ever witnessed and spent 40 minutes talking about the 3DS and pokemon game that should interest anyone under 12.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 6 months ago
It will proabably be better on NX. I may give the NX a few years before buying to see if it keeps 3rd party developers, but if it can play Wii and Wii U games I may get it on launch, as I have more Wii games than Wii U
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Graphically it looks dated! Wtf. It's nintendos art style, the bright colours and cartoony style, it looks beautiful. I'd take this style over photo realistic. It really fits with the setting of a fantasy world with magic and monsters. Plus for the Wii u producing this I think it's pretty remarkable, imagine what the NX will look like! They have just announced 3 new amiibos as well including a massive boss one with movable legs. Really looking forward to this
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Plus, Nintendo wasn't aiming to have a conference, they wanted to concentrate on the 2 biggest games coming out. True they spent a long time on Pokemon, but 40 mins is a very long time considering other companies gave games a 5-10 min window. Pokemon fans will have loved it and there are millions out they of all ages. Then the spent a good few hours on Zelda. They just wanna show off what they are really proud of this year I guess rather than showing 3rd party things and clips people end up slagging off like they did last year with metroid
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 6 months ago
Easily the best game ever! Finally, the Wii U gets its very own The Witcher series entry ^0^ ^0^!! So glad I hadn't bought the Witcher 3 yet as this seems far better ^0^ ^0^!! Will DEFINITELY purchase this as longs as they release a DESIRABLE collector's edition for WII U, hopefully through ShopTo ^0^! I hope the collector's edition looks something like this: chibi figurines, wall scroll, steelbook casing, artbook, mug, accompanying manga booklet and kite ^0^ ^0^!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 6 months ago
Shouldn't the Jack London estate sue for breach of copyright?! 'Call of the Wild'/'Breath of the Wild' o_0 o_0?!!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
@fear - I have no idea where these collectors editions you invent come from! you should just buy the game and get a mug printed, draw a picture on a roll of paper and create your own box for it :) I see this as an edition with an Amiibo and one without - will be light on extras I recon.