Tuesday Chat: June 21

It's Tuesday, so how are you all today?

It's a quiet week so far, with nothing but some NX rumours and little else in the way of news and new releases. So let us know what you've been doing to pass the time. Did you enjoy the latest Game of Thrones?

Let's chat!

Edited On 21 Jun, 2016

Comments
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 6 months ago
Well, I just purchased the Arden edition of Shakespeare's Macbeth as I come from an Ancient lineage of ginger Scottish Celts and it IS Shakespeare's quadricentenary of his Death, praise be unto the Lord! Will be getting stuck into that over the coming weeks. Actually, speaking of 2016, it IS ALSO the Centenary of my Ginger grandpappie's birth as well ^0^ ^0^!! Gawd knows, our family should probably be the rightful Dukes of Western Scotland. Or something of the sort ^0^ ^0^!! Speaking of which, I just spotted a relative of mine working at Baker's Oven in East Grinstead as the Section Manager ^0^ ^0^! Just purchased Resi Revelations 2 Box Set for gaming PC; yummy, scrumptious ^0^! Also, just bought in the Blu ray box set of Hokuto No ken; JUST WISH, Arc System Works and SEGA would be made or inspired by themselves to re-release the Hokuto No Ken scrapper/fighting game for XB1 and/or Wii U and/or NX down-the-line o_0 o_0 ^0^ ^0^!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 6 months ago
Nah, scrap that, Hokuto No Ken the scrapper, would be best for gaming PC at 60 frames/s, luscious visuals and great opening and closing movies! I have a good mind to inform Valve of my idea ^0^ ^0^! Valve's Steam is in DESPERATE need of some 2D Jap scrappers, if you were to ask me ^0^ ^0^!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 6 months ago
Oh, yeah, and I'm contemplating getting in the 3D Blu Ray editions of the 2009 and 2013 Star Trek movies. I had no idea Cumberbatch played the anti-hero in JJ Abrams' Into Darkness feature movie o_0 ^0^! Should be good ^0^! Who knows, might be better than Abrams' Star Wars VII as he did make them before he attempted his third Space movie!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 6 months ago
^ I'll have whatever he is on.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
@Fear - 2009 star trek wasn't on 3D was it? I thought only the second one was?
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 6 months ago
Oh yeah, that's right but I shall defo be getting both on Blu Ray later on to-day, though, of which INTO DARKNESS shall be in 3D on Blu Ray ^0^ ^0^! I should maybe think of waiting for INTO DARKNESS on ULTRA HD o_0 ^0^! Just posting now 'cause I believe I heard the 3rd instalment is releasing this July, right o_0 ^0^?!