Xbox One price cut to £198.95 in new deal

Fancy a deal on an Xbox One? Well you can pick up the current model for just £199.85 from ShopTo along with a copy of FIFA 16, one month of EA Access and 14 days of Xbox LIVE Gold.

If you are yet to jump in to the world of Xbox One then this could be the deal for you and don't forget to check the site when buying your bundle for even more savings.

Edited On 23 Jun, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Not a bad price but will people buy this knowing the slim is only 50 quid more and is smaller and can play 4k media? I'm betting the price of these second hand is gonna drop loads as they have no extra benefit over the slim - like the phat PS3 could play ps2 games so they kept a decent value for a while. I may grab one if it hits about 100 and they bring out a game I want to play on it that's not come to ps4/pc
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 6 months ago
Of course people would buy it it's £50 cheaper and it's available now .. you know this Xbox one has the same features and benefits as any other Xbox one except the 4K which isn't for games yet anyway sooo
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
yeah but a 4k bluray player is about 350 quid, so buying the S would be the option to go for at the moment to make it useful if you ever want to watch 4k blurays. Between the original and S I really don't see why anyone would get an original now. not for 50 quid less anyway
Jason 6 months ago
£200 is a steal for the system with the best games and the most supported hardware which also offers backwards compatability etc. I find it to be superior to my my ps4 in every single way. Great deal for anyone looking for a xb1 and good stepping stone for those on 360 who left for ps4 and are now coming back to join xbox for scorpulus and i must guess there will be quite a lot as sonys been caught with there pants down by ms with the new consoles and how powerful they are.
Massey's avatar
Massey 6 months ago
nah I will stick with ps4 I don't trust Microsoft consoles anymore all bull two consoles and a load of scratched discs later ps4 no problem at all
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Not gonna get into this in too much detail, but it's Scorpio, the oculus isn't confirmed as the VR (if there is VR as MS haven't confirmed I don't think). Also, I don't imagine any users who are currently happy with their PS4 will drop all their games and go back to MS, especially a lower performance console so I don't get why you believe this is the case. I still believe that if you could have this phat Xbox for 200 or a 4k bluray player version for 50 quid more; that you would chose the phat one. That's like opting for an iPhone 5 even if you were offered a 6s for 50 quid more.
Jason 6 months ago
You had two xbox ones which gave you a pile of scratched disks? You do know your not meant to dance on top of them yeah? Its a shame I guess youll be happy gaming on the lesser system next year, enjoy :)
michael 6 months ago
Jason you talk a load of bollox the xbone isnt the most well supported platform thats the ps4 plus xblone isnt as powerful and as well supported plus they look like a betamax video recorder
Jason 6 months ago
Just enjoy playing games, dont get mad because you backed the wrong horse and know next year Xbox will be tearing it up on scorpulus, its never to late we wont laugh at you. Try it its good.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
Just throwing this out there until Joe reports on it properly: http://www.gamepur.com/news/23460-massive-ps4-neo-leak-gpu-2x-more-powerful-high-clock-speed-55tf-price-499.html There are 2 neos in testing, they have a 5.5tf one with a new cpu for 499-599 dollars. I don't like commenting on speculation, but if Sony gets this out this year then that's a whole year ahead of MS with pretty much the same machine (maybe better when we find out about the cpu) - no wonder they kept quiet about it!
Massey's avatar
Massey 5 months ago
No two Xbox 360s gave me scratched discs I wouldn't buy an x1 if my life depended on it
jamie 5 months ago
When does the deal end??