Friday Chat: June 24

We've all woken up to find out the UK wants to leave the European Union and the pound has plummeted. On the bright side, your video games all still work and the sun is shining. So there's that.

So how are you all?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 24 Jun, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
The pound has gone down in terms of value in conversion, but I can still buy what I could yesterday for the same value (as long as not importing) so for standard use we won't see a difference - plus it could rebuild itself once we get a decent government back in - wonder if Boris is going for it? Gaming wise - Lego soon, and romance of the 3 kingdoms. Yay. Was thinking of getting Dungeons 2 as well as its only 24quid. The first one wasn't great but the sequel is supposed to be more like dungeon keeper
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
I think we are seeing a new age in Digital games (especially on PSN) - today, 2 releases, Kick off and Mighty No.9, are cheaper to buy digitally than physically! I've not seen that for a while and I wonder if that's gonna happen going forward with games as well?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
Also, @joe - you have 2 version of Res evil 7 on the site, VR and non-VR - is it really 2 separate products, I thought you could opt to play it in VR at any point - not a separate purchase?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
I gave in and bought Dungeons 2 and Homefront from you guys (had some money from betting on the EU outcome) - Gonna play on Homefront on Sunday and see why people don't like it :)
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 5 months ago
just out of curiosity how much did you win? I was going to bet myself
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
@lawler - I won 120 on one and 37.50 on another - the first bet was 6/1 that we would leave which was on the day as bookies thought we were going to stay based on the last vote on channel 4 and the other was made using a 'bet 10 and if you lose you get your money back' bet - i can't remember what those odds were though.
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 5 months ago
knew I should of put some money on haha not bad at all