Tuesday Chat: June 28

It's Tuesday, so how are you all today?

It's a quiet week so far and the new releases look few and far between. Still, you do have LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens to look forward to if you're keen on these brick smashing adventures.

So are you?

Let's chat!

Edited On 28 Jun, 2016

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 5 months ago
Still on the look out for a ps4. added everything i want to the basket and it comes out at a nice £372. I'm not willing to pay that right now. shopto ebay has a good offer on at the moment though which is pretty tempting but i'd rather buy from the website so it adds to my membership.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 5 months ago
I would wait for the Neo, either to get that or once the Neo is available for preorder, the price of the standard PS4 will probably plummet.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 5 months ago
i just hope the neo doesn't go the same way as the scorpio in a 4k only console.
Jason 5 months ago
Joe Toots id sell you mine its the white one comes with sf5 uncharted 4 ratchet clank pes16 2 controllers all in mint condition. Star Wars headset was 70 quid all less than months old you can have for 300 I dont use it tbh prefer xbox
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 5 months ago
where are you located?
Jason 5 months ago
Highlands scotland I bought it from here within last 12 months but i just dont use it happy for it to be rehomed as id stick cash in a scorpulus fund not sure how we could do the transaction though without a level of trust from you which isnt easy with a stranger. I think AI may even have more games than that not many though a lot are digital.
Jason 5 months ago
300 would include the postage
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 5 months ago
Thanks for the offer but i think i'll leave it. As you say to much trust involved.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 5 months ago
Don't we have a good PS4 deal on today? Check the site I'm sure I saw one. http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/PS4HW253-ps4-black-500gb-uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-launch-edition-doom- That's a sweet deal no?
Jason 5 months ago
no worries I can stick it on ebay private deal if you want but would be 325 then you be covered. Offers there anyway
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 5 months ago
it is a good deal Joe but i think this on the ebay store is better http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381679036827?clk_rvr_id=1053628468817&rmvSB=true
PHILIP 5 months ago
The shopto ebay store offer sounds more suited to you JoeToots and still get 3 months ps plus to start you off :-) I'd go for that one.
Massey's avatar
Massey 5 months ago
if you get a ps4 you can always upgrade the HDD mine was the 500GB version soon ran out of space I've now got 2TB and most of my games are installed saves deleting favourite games for new one's
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
Joe, Neo is supposed to be a 1080/60 minimum console so on 1080 tv's it will run great without the requirement to run in 4k or upscale to a res your tv doesn't provide. The new rumoured prices though are $499 if they stick with the original idea or $599 if the 5.5tf and custom CPU version is the one they pick