Wednesday Chat: June 29

It's Wednesday. So how is everyone today and what have you been playing?

We've not been playing much, although we'll soon be bringing you a review of LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens. In general though it's been quiet, which is usual for this time of year. Roll on August so we can get hold of some more new games.

So what have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 29 Jun, 2016

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 5 months ago
Joe i know E3 has just been but when is the next big gaming conference.
Massey's avatar
Massey 5 months ago
still on fallout 4
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
I'm predicting that banner saga 2 will be free on ps plus as well. They have just announced they have brought release date forward to the 5th - the date we get the next set of games.....
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
My Lego hasn't arrived yet. If the company I bought off doesn't post today then I'm gonna cancel and get from here - even though u don't do the cool c3po figure :(
PHILIP 5 months ago
Never tried one of the Banner Saga games just seen some reviews look very good. I will give it a go on the Xb1 if it dont come to the Psn plus. If I like it I'll have to buy the first one and play that before I get too engrossed in it though.
PHILIP 5 months ago
Last Guardian Collectors Edition looks very nice. Been waiting for it for years it looks such a great game/emotional story driven too.
Jason 5 months ago
On this site under xbox or ps4 games you had out this week out this month and out next month. And you took away out next month and replaced with future months which is really frustrating. So if im looking for a game out reasonably soon towards the end of a month or even middle of a month and it rolls over into the next month i got to sift through 5 pages of games that are in no kind of order what so ever its a real shambles dunno why it was changed but its very awkward and im sure i cant be the only one who finds this. Its been like this for ages meant ot say quite a few times doubt it will change but its not a good system
Jason 5 months ago
Would be really cool if you could bring back out next month as well as keeping the other options...pweaseeee
Drew 5 months ago
Been playing The Technomancer and awaiting you guys to process Star Ocean Integrity and Faithlessness
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
@Philip - the Banner saga is really good - its like the Oregon trail, but with turn based combat instead of shooting animals for food :) Supposedly the original game is going to be 25% off on Xbox and PSN when 2 comes out and a 1+2 pack is 30% off. I hope its our free games as well - if not i'll still be buying it :)
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 5 months ago
Just purchased Metal Gear: the Phantom Hourglass, oops, sorry, the PHANTOM PAIN ^0^, and WOW, simply WOW! Probably BEATS the Witcher 3 and it plays a tad like ZELDA/LINK these days! It possesses some really slick programming; it is REALLY GOOD. I would NEVER have DREAMT it was that good!! Also, purchased BATMAN ARKHAM: KNIGHT Komplete edition in the Valve Summer Picnic Sale ^0^!! THANKS TURNIP, for alerting me to the Steam Sale last week ^0^ ^0^!!
PHILIP 5 months ago
@turnip cheers mate will watch some video reviews when I'm at work on their wifi tonight :-)
Turniplord's avatar