Friday Chat: July 1

What are you plans for the weekend? I've not got a lot planned other than pottering around, not doing a lot. So what about you? Going to see a movie? Playing games?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 01 Jul, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
Got fed up waiting for Zavvi to post my Lego Star Wars with C3PO figure so I got the gold steelbook edition with season pass from Amazon last night - 2 hours to deliver isn't bad. So I'm gonna sent Zavvi back if/when it arrives. Been playing the new adventure map in Hyrule Warrior Legends as well - Marin is a good character. This week coming is all about ensuring I get a new job asap as my contract ends on Sunday - had 2 interviews and have 6 more next week (face-to-face) so should hopefully get 1!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
I'm thinking of getting prison architect from Canada (same price but includes the dlc for free) it I dunno, I have a lot of games to play through and I don't know if I can dedicate a lot of time into making a prison
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 5 months ago
getting a ps4 over the weekend. Looking forward to jumping back into games having not been able to play for over a month. bar a little slither.io on my phone because the kids like to watch it. "play the worm game Daddy".
Massey's avatar
Massey 5 months ago
shifting between fallout 4 and doom but fallout is a bloody good game
Jason 5 months ago
Are you also aware that constantly posting on one sellers website how you buy all your games from elsewhere is also trolling, again low level but trolling none the less.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
You seriously need to look up what 'trolling' means as you will find out that your doing it right now and have been for a long time. I'm just going to give up responding to you from now on because there is no point, I have better things to do than argue with something like you.