Friday Chat: July 8

What are you plans for the weekend? I've not got a lot planned, although I do need to get my smashed iPhone 6S fixed. Not sure how many times that is now. Maybe I should invest in a gaming themed case. Anyone seen any?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 08 Jul, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Where did your carmageddon review go? Was going to say - it arrived this morning, spent a few hours on it - was a 1.02 update so I don't know if that fixed any of the issues you had? I wouldn't say it is ps2 graphics - Its like a budget current gen but with fog (due to hundreds of car particles and peds that don't vanish - a bit like how Dynasty Warriors has pop-in to allow decent frame rates). I'm enjoying it though, the load times are a bit poop though, but it reminds me a lot of carmageddon 1
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
The only thing its lacking for me is Iron Maiden - I'm gonna put some Iron Maiden on a USB stick and play it instead of the in-game music. Then it will be perfect :) - I still don't know how you got 98k on the second mission as well - i've played it a few times and only managed 71k!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
Has anyone tried Hawken on PS4 yet? I'm just downloading it - looks like Mech Warrior. If you have PS Plus there is a free mech+skin as well
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
Probably been removed to sell more copy's seen it this morning can tell it was going to be crap lol, be playing some classic red dead over the weekend works flawless on x1 add it to my 15 brand new games on shelf :)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 6 months ago
back log ^^^ lol
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 6 months ago
I'm enjoying it - it is very similar to the PC version - but obv not as pretty due tot he PC one not even able to run on most PCs due to the high requirements. but it plays like Carmageddon and is entertaining - I can think of many other games that are worse.