Monday Chat: July 18

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

Are there any games you have pre-ordered that you are looking forward to this month? What have you been up to this weekend? Have you been playing any decent games?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 18 Jul, 2016

Comments
christopher 5 months ago
hi I'm looking forward to no mans sky, attack on Titan and berserk looks good any details on uk release for it ?
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 5 months ago
Not that I've seen.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
I got Monster Hunter X on 3ds on Friday - pretty good game, wonder if they will bring out a NX version to link it too? Thats what I loved about the 3rd one, that you could play it on the Wii U as well :( I've also started playing Black Flag (I've completed on Wii U) on the PS4, got it as a launch title with the PS4 but never played it on this console.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 5 months ago
I've been feeling rotten all weekend. My anniversary too, although we are celebrating that next weekend anyway as the kids are off school from the week after.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
Anyone tried the Binding of Isaac (PETA edition) on ps4? Its in free games - it plays like Binding of Isaac but its created by Peta where you save the animals :/
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 5 months ago
Well, I have been getting re-acquainted with Forza Horizon 2. It looked really BLISTERINGLY beautiful, have-to-say!! Playing through it convinced me that I might just let my Ultimate edition Forza Horizon 3 pre-order stand!! I also just placed a pre-order for that Welsh Dragon £20 for £20, 0.999 silvern coin on the RoyalMint.com website. I think it has since sold out! Other than that, I purchased all the AOC for Hyrule Warriors Legends for both Wii U and New 3DS XL as I really liked the character of 'Marin' which has recently been added to the roster of playable characters! And, I managed to place a pre-order for that Gears of War 4, "Fenix" Xbox One (S) controller as it just looks GORGEOUS and I can link it to my gaming PC as its gaming controller, should I not choose to use it for Xbox One! I also just started a subscription to Sky's 'Movie Ticket' through the Nowtv app; it's not bad, might just keep it on for the next twelve months, or so!
Massey's avatar