The original Dead Rising could come to PS4, as trophies appear on website

The original Dead Rising sounds like it might finally be arriving on PlayStation, after trophies for a remaster PS4 version were spotted on the internet.

Dead Rising 4 was announced at E3 this year as an Xbox One and Windows 10 PC timed exclusive, meaning that we won't be seeing that one on PS4 for at least one year. However it appears that PS4 owners may be able to console themselves with the original title instead.

Would you like to see the original Dead Rising on PS4?

Edited On 18 Jul, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
Saw this last night - this and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 are coming to ps4 (maybe Xbox one as well but only ps4 versions spotted so far) - Really enjoyed the Marvel game back in the day - and Dead Rising.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 5 months ago
Yeah it could be good. The first Dead Rising was great.
PHILIP 5 months ago
Never did finish the first one as I had the red ring of death and didn't go back to it when I had my console repaired.
Hugo 5 months ago
Is their attempt at getting on PS4's good side? No Dead Rising 4 on PS4 but "oh here's a 10 yr old Dead Rising 1" What a joke...
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
@hugo - I doubt it is PS4 only - it will probably be on PC and Xbox as well (just PS trophies seem to leak before other platforms) - It wouldn't surprise me if the also remaster DR 2 and the spin offs as well going of Capcoms recent re-master record with Resident evil!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
I knew it! at 9:50pm today Capcom confirmed to Eurogamer that Dead Rising 1 and 2 are being remastered for Ps4, Xbox one and PC. Capcom are loving their remasters aren't they (not complaining as I enjoyed these games, but they seem to be doing the majority of them)