If you're still enjoying Rock Band 4 then you may be interested to know that its first major expansion, Rock Band Rivals is coming this October.
The new expansion will add an all new campaign themed around a documentary being made about your band and will see a narrator telling the story of your band's highs and lows.
A new Rivals mode meanwhile, allows players to challenge each other, while you can also join a crew and compete against rival bands.
Here's some of the songs you'll get as a pre-order bonus:
- Bring Me The Horizon -"Happy Song"
- Capital Cities -"Safe and Sound"
- Eagle-Eye Cherry -"Save Tonight"
- Pharrell Williams -"Happy"
- The Neighbourhood -"Sweater Weather"
- Of Monsters And Men -"Little Talks"
- Semisonic -"Closing Time"
- Sia -"Chandelier"
- Skillet -"Feel Invincible"
- Weezer -"King of the World"
Rock Band Rivals will be available as an expansion or you can pick it up as part of the full Band Kit. There will also be a Wireless Fender Jaguar Bundle.