Tuesday Chat: July 26

It's Tuesday, so how are you all today?

It's a quiet week so far and the new releases are still a few weeks away. Perhaps once Gamescom arrives we will finally get some news, although I've got a week holiday before then.

So are you? Do you have any holidays planned? If so where are you going?

Let's chat!

Edited On 26 Jul, 2016

Comments
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 4 months ago
No, I have no holiday plans for this year. Maybe next year. To Malta ^0^ ^0^! Or Florida ^0^! Just started playing the DOOM demo on both the XB1 and PS4. I think it's slightly more atmospheric on XB1. Can't wait to purchase the Deluxe edition on XBL ^0^ ^0^! I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I have! Downloaded the complimentary, backwards compatible Neo Geo Battle Coliseum as I already owned it on the XB360; WHAT NOT TO SAY?! THE GRAPHICS are OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD! ONE of the BEST arcade transitions I have EVER beheld o_0!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 4 months ago
So much so, there's no point in purchasing KoFXIV any time soon. I will only purchase KoF XIV once it's either available on Valve's Steam or XB1, I'm afraid!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
How can a game be more 'atmospheric' on one console than the other. That's like saying one grape tastes more red or some shit like that.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 4 months ago
Has anyone seen the Ultimate Collector's edition of Forza Horizon 3?! Isn't that complimentary, 1:43 Burago miniature Lamborghini Centenario incredible o_0?!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 4 months ago
Well, I think DOOM does play slightly bettter on XB1. And sometimes one grape does taste sweeter than another. SOUR GRAPES, have we?! And would you $&%*$£* well mind blanking out your profanities, please?!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
Who are you to tell me what to do?
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 4 months ago
Do as you see fit. I'll just go elsewhere!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
by all means.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
Just bought a ticket to go see Lazarus (the David Bowie musical wrote by Bowie before he died) in London staring Dexter :D
Turniplord's avatar