Wednesday Chat: July 27

It's Wednesday. So how is everyone today and what have you been playing?

It's been pretty quiet this month, but things seem to be picking up a little bit in terms of news now. There are still not too many games to review, but they'll soon get here.

So what have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 27 Jul, 2016

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
Well my mrs's is full term now in terms of the baby. Anyday now my gaming time will be gone. More singleplayer games for me in the future. Staying away from multiplayer because she says i'm to competitive and i get stressed out if i'm not the best. What's wrong with that? i love to win.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 months ago
You might still get some gaming in :)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
i'm sure i will but competitive multiplayer is a no go. Looks like i'll finally have to crack on buying uncharted 4. single player mostly for me. Looking forward to a good chunk of time off of work.
PHILIP 4 months ago
@toots I found with both my lads gaming ceased when they hit 4-6 months really as all they do at first is eat sleep and shit. When they crawl and try and eat your thumbsticks on an unintentionally left controller my nightmares began. I remember buying Demon Souls on the Ps3 with LTD edition art book and I took it carefully out the box and slid the bluray into my console only to hear a horrendous rip sound as I reeled around and with horror seen James my Son tearing the booklet. My God.... lets just say I had to walk away for a few minutes....
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
I had something similar happen to me. With my first i left my controller plugged into my ps3 but the controller was on the floor. He was roaming around as they do and decided to yank at my controller. Crash PS3 on the floor! still worked fine regardless.
Chrissay's avatar
Chrissay 4 months ago
I remember 6 years ago when my oldest turned 1, a game got delivered and they ran to it and started jumping on it. Luckily still worked but need eyes all over the place. Babies also like dual shock 4 controllers because of the light bar on the back. The last 4 months have been eventful to say the least lol (9 month old baby)
PHILIP 4 months ago
Blimey.... and I'm moaning about a book lol...
PHILIP 4 months ago
Oh I forgot another.. Oliver had stabbed my wifes Nintendo DS screen forcibly with the stylus. It still worked but with noticeable dips when you slid it across.... I'm smiling now but at the time I was not impressed at all as I had just bought it her for Mothers day... Bloody kids...
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 months ago
My kids have ripped loads of gaming related stuff and ruined more discs that I can count lol.