Friday Chat: July 29

What are you plans for the weekend? I've got a week off next week, so the news site may be a little quieter than usual, although we do have a few previews on the way which might interest you. Other than that the podcast will return the week after next and maybe, just maybe there will be some exciting gaming announcements to go with it, let's hope so.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 29 Jul, 2016

Comments
Alex 4 months ago
I'm a ps4 owner but have become increasingly frustrated with sony's complacency throughout this life cycle with regards to psn. Deciding to get an xbox one s 1tb when it is out, and can't wait to get ea access to try quite a few games on the vault. Xbox has better offerings on games with gold now too. Have become frustrated with sony's indie fascination. Though with the price of the normal Xbox one dropping, that is becoming tempting too...
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
well in a quick chain of events my partner is now booked in to be induced tomorrow morning at 7am. Just wrapping things up at work now as i'll be off for a month. Can't wait to meet my little girl now.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
Jailbroke my iPhone 6s last night on 9.3.3 so will do my iPad tonight as well. Then i'm going to try and get some packing done - my land lady is annoying me so i'll be looking to move when my contract is up in Dec
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 4 months ago
Upgraded PC to windows 10, as the free upgrade has expired now, but can roll back to Wndows 7 within a month if I do not like it, but so far it is OK. It plays Star Wars Rogue Squadron OK, but on Windows 7 I had to keep lowering resoltion to get it to play, although I did install on C drive and not on main game drive, so maybe it would have worked on Windows 7 that way too.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 4 months ago
Disney are now shutting down the servers / online services for Disney infinity, starting yesterday until March 2017, so best get playing that to get the most out of it before then. https://infinity.disney.com/en-gb/closing
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 4 months ago
'Disney Infinity', WHAT a misnomer that was, eh o_0 ^0^?! More like 'Disney FINITE' ^0^ ^0^! What has actually brought this about?! Is it even legal?! Don't Disney have a pretty decent operating profit, or something?! I was about to want to purchase a REALLY expensive, steelbook edition of Disney's 'The Sword in the Stone' but with news like this and the unceremonious way in which it's being handled, I'll be thinking twice of EVER purchasing any Disney products from hence forth!!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
they have hacked the Vita and PSTV - just ran the hack on my Vita and PSTV and uploaded the Vita whitelist to the PSTV (this is what tells the PSTV which games you can and can't play) and so far all the ones which didn't work before now work perfectly. I guess its only a matter of time before Custom firmwares and emulators appear and the Vita will become the new PSP