Square teases 'Kamitsuri' ahead of August 1 reveal

Square Enix is to fully reveal a new “dramatic RPG” known as Kamitsuri on August 1, however before then it has released a little teaser, albeit in Japanese.

There certainly seems to be a strong focus on historic Japan in the video, other than that though, there's not much else to see. We'll find out more on August 1.

Edited On 29 Jul, 2016

Comments
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 4 months ago
Might consider this as long as it's readily available for either XBoxOne or Wii U ^0^ ^0^!! Can hardly wait, if that were to be the case ^0^ ^0^!!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
@fear - doubt anything else will come to the Wii U now (exp after Mario and sonic at Rio has Shadow saying 'C*nt' when he misses in football!!!) and JRPGs don't tend to come to MS consoles very often....
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 4 months ago
Thanks for sharing, *Niplord ^0^ ^0^!! Why would SEGA and Nintendo condone swear words, I wonder?! Aw, p00p. I would really like this one to either come to XB1 or Wii U. At least the JRPG: FFXV is coming to XB One as well as the PS4 ^0^!! Played both demoes of FFXV, on the PS4 as well as the XB1; again, I enjoyed it more on the XB1 as opposed to the PS4! Also, if you knock over the playing blocks in that ante-chamber stage before you get to the Plaza to ward off Noctis' Nightmare Daemon creature, they tumble and bump against each other more realistically and more like a PC version of the game on the XB One. FACT, ya'all! Play the demo on XB One to see for yourself, if you hadn't already ^0^!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 4 months ago
Sorry, ShopTo o_0. I have FFXV pre-ordered over at game. If you were to carry the Deluxe edition and throw in some axtras of your own, I'll gladly swap my pre-order (XB One) over to you guys o_0 ^0^!!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
@fear - I have the 195 quid version of FF15 on order from SE. They are going for like 400+ on ebay due to the limited numbers made but i'll probably keep mine - I love the Play arts figures. Got one in Feb as part of a blind Valentines day bundle purchase. I wouldn't really call FF15 a JRPG though, its more Action based. When I hear JRPG I think back to old school titles like FF 1-9, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana etc... I still only see JRPGs as having turn based battles
mark 4 months ago
After Star Ocean being such a let down SE need to up their game. Given the evolution of FF15 over the last 2 years I think it's going to be a winner. Trails of cold steel and the valkyria chronicles remaster have been my best RPGs in the last year. Grandia 3 next..
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
Its a bloody mobile game!