Monday Chat: August 8

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

We've had a week off and all of a sudden it is August, which is certainly good news as far as new games and gaming news is concerned. While July felt pretty empty, at least this month we have the likes of No Man's Sky and gamescom to keep up busy.

So how are you all?

Let's chat!

Edited On 08 Aug, 2016

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
I'm about 10 hours into uncharted 4. Great game but it isn't as good as everyone hyped on about.
PHILIP 4 months ago
Just spent a week in Bude Cornwall. Visited many of the coastal villages and towns... Beautiful part of the country.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
I love Cornwall use to go down every year during the school holidays. Had many a great times running around the beaches.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
@toots - it kind of gets better after chapter 14ish when it starts getting more action based - I almost gave up playing in at one point because I was so bored. But it does get a bit better, but once it does it ends quicker too! I've not been back on it since finishing then glitching the speedrun trophy (completed the game in under 5 mins :P)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
@turnip I'm up to chapter 17. Just started it before turning it off.
Jason 4 months ago
Uncharted is a very average game with a good story. Its far to similar in every mission very little variation to keep you interested. Im just sitting waiting on F1 and Worms this month and most excited for PES2017 next month.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
oh, so you should be in the 'action' stages now then. there only 20 I think. I bought Adam Venture in the sale - don't buy it, not for 20 quid anyway. finished and platinumed within about 4 hours! On hour 105 in StarOcean 5 though. Thats a good game
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
I much prefer tomb raider 2013
PHILIP 4 months ago
hmmm I'm still yet to pick up uncharted I've heard many say it's a bit slow too... put me off a bit.
Beezyo's avatar
Beezyo 4 months ago
Shopto, Well I was wondering, could you once again begin selling physical copies of many 3DS games, since many of the games on my wishlist are download only on your site whilst I prefer physical copies. Thank you.
Massey's avatar