Dead Rising Collection arrives digitally in Europe on September 13

Capcom has confirmed the release dates of Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record for PS4 and Xbox One.

Grabbing the game will get you the DLC costumes and the PlayStation as well as action at 1080p at 60 frames per second.

Dead Rising 1,2 and Dead Rising 2: Off The Record are all coming to PS4 and Xbox One, while the latter two are already available on Steam.

A triple pack, featuring all three titles will be made available on PS4 and Xbox One as a digital bundle, although you will also be able to buy each title individually.

Dead Rising: Case Zero and Dead Rising: Case West, which originally launched around the Dead Rising 2 release, will not be included in the upcoming PS4 and Xbox One remasters.

All three games arrive digitally in Europe on September 13.

Edited On 09 Aug, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
Ohhhhhh. On my birthday. Think I'll treat myself. Wonder why they aren't doing the other spin offs? I hope they are a decent price, unlike the marvel ones recently. I would pay about 20-25 for all 3
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
It's going to be $60 for the pack. $ 50 if you pre order. So 25/30 over here. Will probably get them, just maybe not from the UK. They are on disc as well in America, but only 1 and 2 - no off the record for some reason
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
it actually works out at £15.99 a game or £39.99 for the 3 of them digitally - that's a bit expensive. If you can get from Canada for $49 then that's only about 25/28 quid.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
they have bumped it up to 67 Canadian dollars! so its about £34ish. Going to wait for it to come down I think. I'll add it to my wish-list with Marvel Alliance. I don't mine re-masters but some of them get the price really wrong - Dead Island at £20 for both games was perfect.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 4 months ago
'Nip, SUCH loquacity o_0 ^0^!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY/Tanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu, dude ^0^ ^0^!
Yasin 4 months ago
Good luck capcom releasing this so close to the bioshock remasters release haha
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 4 months ago
Uh-huh, "Yasin"; uh-huh ^0^ ^0^!!