Thursday Chat: August 11

No Man Sky is finally here and so far it sounding like it's a really fun game which has lived up to its hype for many people. It is made by around 16 team members, so we do have to remember that, however so far, so good.

The next big games to hit as Madden 17, F1 2016, Asseto Corsa, The King of Fighters XIV and Deus EX. So which are you buying and how are you all today?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 11 Aug, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
I havn't got into No Mans Sky yet. Went on it for a few hours - went to 2 planets, both had loads of animals and plants etc... I can see it appealing to some people but all you do is mine, sell, mine, upgrade, mine fly, land and repeat.... I may not own this very long as I can see myself getting bored quickly. On a better note - I killed the final secret boss in Star Ocean - has over 500 million hp i think! took ages.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
I have the last week of Aug off for Deus Ex, Attack on Titan and a few others that are out around the same time.I can't wait for Deus - I tend to shoot first, talk later - I'm no good with stealth - I just hope you can pick up and throw people and objects like last time! I used to go in everyone's house in China - pick up their fridge - take it outside and kill people with it using the super throw! Then I would just throw the dead bodies all over the place to see how high you could get them and in what positions! Simple things haha!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
I'm loving no mans sky. It's actually refreshing for a game to grip me as much as this does. Nothing beats the feeling of setting off into the atmosphere and seeing the planet you was on go smaller and smaller as you fly away.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
I wasn't even planning on getting it either! I'm a lot more into my single player games recently. Probably because they are more pick up and play! Finished more single player games in the past two weeks than I have for the past 6 months.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
They have already found 2 quite big exploits in the game. one that instantly repairs your ship you find and another that duplicates items allowing you to get tonnes of credits and end-game items. Also people have got to the center without the exploit already haha. I'll dip into it every now and again, but I'm not over the moon with it.
Chris 4 months ago
Just picked up dragon age deluxe edition from the ps store for the ps4 they have it on sale for under £6
PHILIP 4 months ago
I think I am gonna have to crack and get no man's sky. I was gonna wait for a bit but I really do want this game the more I read about it.