Monday Chat: August 15

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

We played some No Man's Sky, completed another game for review and even played another for review too, so it was a bit of a busy one. So what about you?

So how are you all?

Let's chat!

Edited On 15 Aug, 2016

Comments
cj67890's avatar
cj67890 4 months ago
I'm eagerly awaiting the release of both Forza Horizon 3 and Mafia 3, all pre-ordered and paid for. September 27th and October 7th can't come soon enough.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
How's everyone finding no mans sky then? I'm abit up and down about it.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
i'm 3/4 of the way through Star ocean hard setting - then have to do it all over again for very hard :( - Not liking no mans sky - supposedly once you hit the center at 20 hours it gets a lot better, but I dunno if I will give it that long.
Massey's avatar
Massey 4 months ago
im still on need for speed been playing it all weekend I need to get back on mafia 2 at some point
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 4 months ago
Got rid of no mans sky found it boring , been on transformers foc a lot been playing online just waiting for mankind divided , then forza and recore next month :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
Joe - have you played the Phantom Limb yet? Its onlt about 20-30 mins long which is a shame, but free to everyone supposedly. I Can't wait for the rest of the SP DLC to come out.
Chris 4 months ago
been playing rainbow six and no man`s sky most of weekend which is good but so buggy has frozen my ps twice and crashed at least a dozen times along with other in game bugs which they need to fix
Chris 4 months ago
plus friends are having same issues is anyone having problems
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
Most people are Chris. I'm refusing to play it until it stops crashing - I don't want to to end up damaging the h/d
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 months ago
had a good win on the football betting this weekend £588. I'm half tempted to get PSVR
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
Sony have revealed news about ps os 4.0. It has folders and a 'purchased' tab that shows bought things like demos but the 'games' tab only shows what you have installed. Those are the 2 main things I wanted. Hopefully I'll be in this beta again.