Titanfall 2 Technical Test: Gameplay + Our Thoughts

The Titanfall 2 Technical Test landed this weekend, so of course we decided to give it a play and see what we thought of it.

If you are yet to play yourself then don't worry, as it'll be live this coming weekend too, albeit with a few changes to the game modes.

In the meantime, you can see what we thought below.

Edited On 22 Aug, 2016

Comments
trancematic's avatar
trancematic 4 months ago
Personally Respawn have done them no favours,only they have saved me a little bit of money as within 10 minutes of playing this i cancelled my preorder,its not even as good as the first one and that got boring pretty quickly. Im just thankful they released a so called tech demo,game needs a major overhaul and most people that have played this have negative comments.
Massey's avatar
Massey 4 months ago
having not played the first one I played the tech test and I really enjoyed it pre ordered the game play this than any cod game any day
trancematic's avatar
trancematic 4 months ago
Then you should have played the first one unless you only own a playstation 4 then i see your point as the first game was a Xbox One game.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
I didn't like this demo. Everyone was just sniping in most of the matches I joined, so I was running to find them and they were just camping. Then at one point there was 2 of us on a team and 4 on the other and all 4 had Titans and we didn't. Couldn't get into it, uninstalled and won't be a game I'll be buying
Massey's avatar
Massey 4 months ago
that's true transmatic I didn't have an Xbox1 I've only had a ps4
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 months ago
I played the original and you likely already know my feelings. I personally thought the gameplay in the original was better than this. It seems too fast and I preferred when the Titan's were timed. Seems to give an advantage to those who are good at the game otherwise.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 months ago
Sadly the match making was terrible made it hard to get into game we were in a party of 3 and once it put us all into the same game which would take 3 or 4 attempts once that game had finished it would split us up and would have to send invites again. In respect of the game it didnt seem as fun as titanfall I thought the first one if you werent the best FPS player you still felt like you were doing something to help where as this one just feels your damaging your team. I found there was a lot of sniping and camping going on.