Xbox Games with Gold titles for September revealed

Microsoft has announced the Games with Gold for September, which includes Earthlock: Festival of Magic and Assassin's Creed: Chronicles China for Xbox One.

Earthlock is a new indie RPG in which you need to save your uncle from an ancient cult. Meanwhile, Assassin's Creed: China is a 2D take on Ubisoft's popular action adventure title.

For Xbox 360 owners (and through Xbox One backward compatibility), September kicks off with Forza Horizon, followed by Mirror's Edge.

Not too bad at all really.

Edited On 24 Aug, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
Earthlock looks pretty good - its out on PS4 in October so I'll probably pick it up then if the reviews are good. Supposedly inspired by games like Run Factory and Harvest Moon
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 4 months ago
Might have to have a spin on horizon before the new one comes out !! Best racing games ever made by far
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 4 months ago
I already got China for free before, shame they did not offer one of the other two, then I would have bought the third. Will have to wait until the games are individually on sale and then buy them then. The Trilogy has been on sale before, but not the games individually. MS have a nasty habit of only putting bundles on sale. Last week they offered the individual season passes of minecraft story, but never the complete package, but PSN did so I bought it off there. This week Elite is on sale and the complete package but not the horizons expansion, which I do not have, will have to wait for that too.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 4 months ago
There is a bit of a glitch with Forza Horizon on demand version. It is the only game (afaik) that does not allow game sharing. I bought it years ago, then sold my limited edition steelbook version to clear room for more games, but then when trying to play it on other consoles, it would not allow me, so I then had to go out and buy another disc version. It only works on your registered Xbox 360. Having said all that with it being GWG must mean it will work on Xbox ONE (another console) so maybe that have fixed that issue now then?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
@superniceguy - regarding Minecraft, you mean the TT version? If so i'm the opposite - on PSN they have had the main SP on sale and then the Deluxe which is the main + the extra episodes. I have the main SP but they never put the 'extra story mode' on Sale ever and i'm not paying the same for 4 episodes as you would for all 8.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 4 months ago
That may be because episode 8 has not been released yet, once it is it probably will be on sale constantly. There are some odd exceptions, like I can not see individual SP for Batman telltale like on Xbox, but PSN sales are for the moment overall better.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 4 months ago
I can see individual Batman ones - think it comes until DLC though. I'm refusing to buy anymore TT games though - they don't interest me anymore and their way of working is pretty bad.