Tuesday Chat: August 30

It's Tuesday, so how are you all today?

What did you do over the Bank Holiday weekend? Anything exciting? What games did you play and what are you looking forward too next?

Let's chat!

Edited On 30 Aug, 2016

Comments
khitosan's avatar
khitosan 3 months ago
I am a little worried about my preorder or God Eater burst 2 as the money has not been taken from my account and the preorder is still saying Awaiting Release. do you know what's going on??
Jason 3 months ago
I went to watch Rangers v Kilmarnock on friday and have just downloaded BF1 Beta and it seems to be running fine not sure about the 4 o clock thing
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
My God Eater came on Friday - sometimes it doesn't update on the site but its been processed - send an email to Customer service :) - managed to redeem God Eater 1 last night as well as the website went live to let me do it.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
Completed Attack on Titan and Deus ex over the weekend - loved Deus Ex and Attack on Titan was a lot of fun - just need to go back and S everything now :)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 months ago
Went to watch blackburn vs fulham this week. what an absolute shambles. My club is in such a dire state at the moment because of shitty owners.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
oh, also over the weekend Amazon US was doing full refunds to everyone who bought the digital or physical version of No mans Sky and so were PSN and Steam - they have stopped now, but they supposedly refunded fully thousands of copies - some people had over 80 hours playtime and got refunds - which I don't think should have been allowed tbh
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 3 months ago
anybody know when playstation are announcing their September line up of games ?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
@lawler - probably thursday/friday - they usually do it about 4/5 days before they come out.
Lawler_1093's avatar