Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection now dated for November 17

Update 1: And finally, Ubisoft has announced the Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection, after quite a few leaks, as seen below.

The Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection includes the single-player campaigns from Assassin’s Creed II, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, and Assassin’s Creed Revelations with enhanced graphics for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Check out the trailer below.

Update: Amazon Italy have dated the Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection for November 17, adding further evidence that the collection is a real thing.

The Collection has been dated for PS4 and Xbox One for €50.82 and makes mention that Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood and Revelations will be included along with the previously released DLC and two animated movies.

Original: It seems that the Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection is definitely a thing, if a new image which has appeared on the internet is anything to go by.

We previously reported that the collection had been rated by the Korean Ratings Board and the image seen below seems to back up the information, revealing that the collection will include Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood and Revelations.

It is thought that it'll release this year on PS4 and Xbox One and will run at 1080p/30FPS. Apparently the textures have been reworked and the pack includes all the DLC and the two animated films released around the story of Ezio.

The release is expected to be in November and the cost around €70.

Edited On 13 Sep, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
Will have to be 1080/60 on PS4 with Neo mode :) - I knew Ubi wouldn't go a whole year without any AC games for 2 years
Richard 3 months ago
awesome, hope no multilayer trophies
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
Saw this before - Will be a day one for me :) I really want 3 and Rogue though. or even a full on remaster of 1 as I tried re-playing it the other day and the controls are so bad compared to modern versions. Wonder if 2 will have the Raiden suit? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbNSLzKMh5w
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 3 months ago
I'll be getting this day one too can't wait to play number 2 with upgraded graphics etc going to be amazing :) ezio is by far the best character they have ever made although I did like black flag too
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 3 months ago
black flag was one of my favourites
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 3 months ago
Neo mode, ha ha lol.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
Yeah Danny - if they have stuck to what they said (we will find out in a few days) then all games Oct onwards have to run min of 1080/60 on the Neo. I hope this is a rule they have kept in place. I don't see how so many remasters are still only 30fps though, with the jump from last gen to current you would have thought they could have upped the fps like some remasters do
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
In america - if you buy it then you get a free ticket to the movie - you don't anywhere else, so thats a bit poop. Will bit ordering this as soon as you put it up for pre-order though :)
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 3 months ago
Was really excited but don't know about you turnip I just watched the trailer for it and I don't see anything "enchanced" about the graphics at all bit disappointed ... will still get it but maybe when it comes down in price unless it's valued under £25
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
yeah, there was no footage until today on how it looks - I was expecting more tbh but they seem to have kept it the same on both Xbox and PS - so 1080/30 is probably high PC settings, no re-master, just a direct port. Bit iffy about it, I love AC though and I know the 3 of them will give me about 70-100 hours of gameplay plus the controls should be better than the originals (hopefully). They have also taken out the MP aspects, which again, is a little annoying
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 3 months ago
Yeah I was looking forward to the multiplayer I always enjoyed it for some reason ubi gave up with it and yes could be a port which is disappointing and as much as I love the games I don't think I'm willing to pay more than £20 for them otherwise I may aswell go play them on backwards compatible