Thursday Chat: September 1

It's a sunny day today, although the new releases are still a few weeks away. Still, you should be enjoying Battlefield 1 and the PES 2017 demo. But what else are you playing? Let us know below.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 01 Sep, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
Couldn't get into BF1 as the servers were all down last night - so went on Killzone instead - not played that in years! It was fun. My mate who is a big BF fan and never plays anything else said he hates the direction of the new BF and wont be buying it - Strange as I thought he would have jumped all over it!
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 months ago
Managed to get Mark of the Conqueror DLC from Nioh, now see if I can get Mark of the Strong, only 5 days left.
Massey's avatar
Massey 3 months ago
I tried a free poker game on ps4 last night it was fun and a great laugh playing with friends
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 months ago
Currently working my way through Star Ocean at the moment
Jason 3 months ago
Got my RIFT yesterday and its super fun. Not going to change the way we game but its very good indeed as a novelty. I bought Project Cars. EVE Valkeryie and about 10 others I cant even remember from the Oculus Store. It plays perfectly but the walking about games gave me motion sickness such as the horror game Dreadhalls which had me sweating like a madman it was proper scary but the sickness ruined it in the end. The rest were all fine though. I reccomend a Rift to anyone
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
@bindiana - are you enjoying it? I've spent over 200 hours on it now (150 on first play through, 25+ on each of the other 2 play throughs). I have 2 trophies left, the plat and completing the Battle trophies - I need to do 1m hits and kill 10k enemies and i'm done! I really enjoyed it - some people complained about the length as technically you can do it in about 20 hours, but obv I was trying to 100% it :)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 months ago
@Turniplord I am about 10 hours into at the moment I am enjoying it but the game does have its problems. The back tracking over the same areas can get very tedious was nice to get the fast travel thing for a bit but it has just been taken away again.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 3 months ago
Hi, I've currently got SAO: Hollow Realization collector's edition with the slightly larger Chibi Kyun Chara figurines on pre-order, here, on ShopTo; I was wondering, will there be more items coming with that pre-order such as: steelbook, pre-order Costumes/"Skins" DLC and a signed lithograph such as the one which comes with the deluxe edition on rival online store, Zavvi?!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
@bindiana - you will get it back, don't worry :) - it does get a bit annoying at those parts, and when your team split up and just leave you - The only part i really hated was protecting Anne - until I found the really easy ways of doing it, which really helped on Chaos mode! Oh, and the unskippable cut scenes, because you need to play 3 times to get the plat i've had to sit through the same cut scenes many times :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
@Fear I would imagine it would come with the DLC Pack (as the other one is half the price for some reason) but they probably not updated retailers yet as the other store also doesn't say about the DLC in the figure version. but I doubt it will have a steelbook or the signed pictures - they look like the other version (I think that other version is new as i've not seen that one before)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
@Fear - you might not want to look at the US edition of it!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 3 months ago
Too late, 'Nip, I just have; it's not fair and it's not right (sounds like a Bl*ck man's left leg): the US edition of SAO:HR IS the ONE which should be making its way over here! Thanks for the update, 'Nip ;) ;)!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 3 months ago
By-the-by, anyone pick up the God Eater II Tee which came with one's pre-order on a gaming website named 'The Game Collection'?! They are based in Wales, by-the-way!! It IS GORGEOUS o_0!! It's an actual RINGSPUN Tee, to boot o_0!!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 months ago
I have done the first protect Anne fight the main problem for me was it never told you thats what you needed to do in that fight. Hopefully there isnt to many of those kind of fights cause i could see them getting very annoying. Yeah unskippable cutscences most be annoying on your multiple playthroughs.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
@fear - got a free T-shirt buying it here on Shopto as well - which was nice as I didn't know I was going to get one
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 3 months ago
there is that one, 2 more in the factory but they ain't as bad and 1 later one which is a pain as you don't have the main healer! they take me a few times usually, but now I have a set of roles I use all the time which makes me pretty much invincible. :)
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 months ago
Sega are taking the Mickey! Castle of Illusion with Mickey Mouse will be delisted from Xbox, PS3 and Steam stores from tomorrow. It is BC with Xbox ONE. It is on sale on Steam atm.