PS4 Slim Console Black 500GB

PlayStation Move Twin pack spotted; To be sold alongside PlayStation VR

Rumour has it that Sony will be selling a twin pack of PlayStation Move controllers alongside PlayStation VR.

The motion controllers have been listed via EB Games, although it's not clear if they are new models or altered in anyway. It doesn't look that way from the picture, with the box showing what appears to be the previously released version, alongside a focus on PlayStation VR.

Sony registered a new version of the PlayStation Move controller last month, but are yet to reveal details of any changes.

By the sounds of things Sony is going to have a lot to talk about come its event on September 7.

Edited On 01 Sep, 2016

Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
I need a couple of these - they are about 30 quid each atm to buy on amazon/ebay/cex so a double pack would be nice - wish i had kept mine I had years ago
Jason 2 months ago
These wii remotes dont even have proper tracking every review says they are garbage. This is just a way for Sony to get rid of 10 million back stock of these failed wii copy remotes. Using them for VR is just cheap nasty lazy work. I guess VR needs to work for Sony or they are finished
Joe Anderson (Editor)'s avatar
Joe Anderson (Editor) 2 months ago
From my experience the Move works better than Wii Mote ever did.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 months ago
First of all these are the new versions if they are at retail - the change supposedly is that they have a micro-usb port like the PS4 pads rather than the old bigger usb port like the PS3 controller. and secondly - 'Don't have proper tracking' - where did you hear that? They use the camera to help track so you get a 1:1 copy, including depth, location and movement. the Wii just had 2 IR sensors to determine a 'set' zero point and it worked from there with accelerometer. They are literally the same as the HTC controllers in terms of how they will be used and how they operate - I guess you think they are also 'cheap nasty lazy work' as well and that all VR games should just be played with a controller or a keyboard and mouse?
Chrissay's avatar
Chrissay 2 months ago
Can we get a function where we can mute certain people's comments on this website ;)
Phisix07's avatar
Phisix07 2 months ago
I already have my PS3 Move controllers but if they are adding anything significant to these then I guess I will have to pick them up. I doubt it though, probably just a micro-usb slot for charging as Turniplord stated