Friday Chat: September 2

What are you plans for the weekend? We're not totally decided yet. In fact we're not even sure if it'll be a gaming or movie weekend. So what are you plans for the weekend?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 02 Sep, 2016

Comments
MARTIN 5 months ago
Probably do a bit of both myself actually. Battlefield 1 beta (when it's working) and The Conjuring 2.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
The conjuring 2 is alright - watched it the other day - watched 'Popstar, never stop never stopping' last night again - so funny! Also got Sharknado 4 to watch this weekend haha!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
Gaming wise - I've just bought a triwing screwdriver, so i'm going to open my Wii U pad and fix it - supposedly its something under the screen stopping it working - according to google!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 5 months ago
tried giving the beta another go yesterday but servers where down! I think i'm slowly growing away from multiplayer games now. I hate not being the best and i don't have much time to invest to be the best anymore. Apart from football games. That comes naturally.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
Wasn't psn ddos attacked this morning as well? (1st in America) the day of the price increase over in the US. I bet it's a load of kids unhappy they have to pay 10 dollars a year more. Our increase was more than 6 quid I think.
PHILIP 5 months ago
Going to see "lights out" tonight... a good few horror films on the horizon. I enjoyed conjuring 2 not as good as the first in my opinion but still good...
PHILIP 5 months ago
@turnip - lol - I seen sharknado 1.... my God proper B movie stuff there...
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
I've seen sharknado 1 and 2, will watch 3 and 4 this weekend
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
Forgot to mention, Homefront got an update last night to fix FPS issues - had a go and it seems a lot more stable, might try and play through that - my old save didn't work though, luckily I wasn't very far into the game
Massey's avatar
Massey 5 months ago
ps2 classic been playing war of the monsters brings back memories
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 5 months ago
Ubisoft are shutting off servers for Ghost recon advanced warfighter 2, call of juarez bound in blood, splinter cell double agent, HAWX 2 and might and magic duel of champions on 24th september
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 5 months ago
Tried the BF1 beta on PC and console and I just didn't like it all. Looking forward tomorrow though as I'm getting my HTC Vive delivered which will go nicely with my GTX 1080, Already bought and downloaded a few VR games.
Jason 5 months ago
My VIVE arrived broken and customer service dont get back to you for two days so I figured I wasnt dealing with that level of service and returned it for a Oculus You phone they give you a ticket and you have to wait for them to contact you its ridiculus service for a 800 quid product The oculus however has been amazing Not putting it down just their service side is appauling It does look a great product though