Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour has been announced for PS4, Xbox One and PC, bringing classic Duke Nukem 3D, plus an all New 8-Level fifth episode from the original episode designers.
The game will release on October 11 and includes the following features.
Blast your way through hordes of ugly aliens in four classic Duke Nukem 3D episodes plus an additional all new fifth episode from the game’s original episode designers with new music from the game’s original composer and new Duke Talk from the original voice of Duke Nukem!
- ALL-NEW Episode FIVE, created by the original episode designers, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord” Gray!
- New, bonus content in Episode 5: Duke Nukem finally gets an INCINERATOR to roast new “Firefly” enemies!
- New “Duke Talk” plus high-fidelity re-recordings from Duke Nukem’s original voice actor, Jon St. John!
- New musical score for Episode 5 created by Duke’s theme song author and original game composer, Lee Jackson!
- Original 1996 source code and “2.5D” engine re-mastered in True 3D for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Windows 10.
- Duke’s alien annihilation goes global in the all-new fifth episode, Alien World Order. Take down legions of alien scum, including new Firefly enemies, across 8 brand new levels from the game’s original episode designers.
Here's a trailer.