Tuesday Chat: September 6

It's Tuesday, so how are you all today?

We've not been playing too many games, but that's probably due to the lack of new releases, something that will be rectified next week onwards. We're looking forward to PES 2017, FIFA 17 and Forza Horizon 3, which are just some of this month's highlights, although looking at the release list there are a lot more too.

So how are you all and what games are you excited for this month?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 06 Sep, 2016

Comments
Massey's avatar
Massey 3 months ago
trying the nuka world dlc for fallout 4 it's a good job I'm level 51 on there I would not have survived
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 months ago
Forza Horizon still does not work on multiple Xbox 360s, so still need to keep disc if you still want to play it on multiple Xbox 360s. It works fine on Xbox ONE, so friends and family can play it on the one registered Xbox 360 and I can play on xbox ONE, using the one digital copy, which is not possible with 2 Xbox 360s. If you do not have the rights to the game then the game just can not be launched, but with this the game does launch but after starting game it reports there is a disc issue, which is not possible as its digital! I have not tried playing on other Xbox ONEs yet not your HOME console.
PHILIP 3 months ago
Last Guardian collectors edition pre ordered and paid for :-) best price on here at time of posting this.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 months ago
Just ordered my new 4k tv ready for my gears of war xbox one s and neo when its out :)
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 months ago
The Last Guardian collectors edition looks nice, but the extras do not seem worth about the extra £60 to me, so just going to get standard version. I was gutted I missed gears of war console for £349, as intended buying in store possibly trading in a console at the same time, but now wish I placed preorder online. If I preordered in store I still probably would have had to pay £399. This now means I will not get gears 4 day one, and hope that console may be on sale black friday or in the christmas / new year sales.
PHILIP 3 months ago
@superniceguy... I just have a soft point as been looking forward to this for years... literally... Ico and shadow colossus are amongst my favourite ever titles in my 35 years of gaming lol
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 months ago
I suppose if it was a star trek game I may buy it up, although got too much stuff already, speaking of which Star Trek Online is now available on PS4 and Xbox ONE